What's new

Blasts in Islamabad university

i don't know why they r doing this????? even enemies dont attack on children n they r doing.... worse than enemies.....

My friend in hospital has Died coz of these Idiots :-(

Inna lillahi wa inna ilay hi raajioon.

If Possible remember her in your prayers

"Ab Darindyo se na Hewanao se Dar Lgta ha
kia Zamana ha Insano se dar lgta ha

Izat kese shaks ke Mehfuz ni
Ab to apne he nighebano se Dar lgta ha

Khoon rezi ka ye alam ha Khud kher kare
Ab Muslamano ko Muslamano se dar lgta ha"

Alllah un ke ghar waloon ko sabar atta kare.. She is shaheed, don't think of her as dead.

That was one dastardly act by terrorists. An attack on an educational institution shows what kind of terrible creatures these people are. And they choose female students as their victims! Very sad indeed. God will never give those scumbags peace.
My sincere prayers and condolences to friends and families of those departed.
@emo-girl: very sorry to hear about your personal loss. My deepest condolences.

emo girl, please accept my condolences.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Trans: To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return

This is a horrible carnage and heinous crime. The perpetrators of this crime have demonstrated utter barbarism; cannot be justified by any logic.

Apparently one guy has been caught. Rather than being handled by Rehman Malik's corrupted institutions, MI / ISI should investigate and share the facts with the nation.

Thats strange, Islamic University was established and finance by Saudi govt. Some thing wrong in Wahabi agenda ?

My friend in hospital has Died coz of these Idiots :-(

If Possible remember her in your prayers

"Ab Darindyo se na Hewanao se Dar Lgta ha
kia Zamana ha Insano se dar lgta ha

Izat kese shaks ke Mehfuz ni
Ab to apne he nighebano se Dar lgta ha

Khoon rezi ka ye alam ha Khud kher kare
Ab Muslamano ko Muslamano se dar lgta ha"

Inaa lillahi waa inna ilaey hi rajioun :(

May Allah give peace to her soul, forgive her sins & give a place in heaven & courage to the family to withstand the terrible life ahead without their loving daughter, Ameen.

Thats strange, Islamic University was established and finance by Saudi govt. Some thing wrong in Wahabi agenda ?

Finally, someone asking the right questions. This is a strong indication that the TTP is not executing the wahabi agenda. This is either not TTP at all (anybody can call a newspaper and take responsibility claiming to be TTP. It is usually not verifiable). Or if it was TTP, then obviously they are a proxy militant organization working for someone other than the Saudis (this is more likely). I am not a "wahabi" but I can tell you that the Saudi government is unequivocally against suicide operations.

Taliban are Najdi Wahabi Terrorist. They are anarchist who will kill and brand anyone as kafir who refuses to except there evil ideology.

In my opinion they should be no judicial trial for these criminals. They should be skined alive.

What was the fault of these student? (They did not agree with najdi demons)

The current state of saudi arabia is a direct product of this ideology whereby they slaughterd fellow muslims and and branded anyone who did not agreed with them as kafir. (Google Saudi Arabia History)

There is not place for these religious thugs in Pakistan. Every bloody Talib will be eradicated from our land.

Anyone wanna learn about there evil ideology should click here: http://answeringwhabismandsalafism....i-arabia-exposed-a-must-read-for-all-muslims/

Last edited:
I dont agree with your suggestion. No Pakistani would like your advice. We can take care of it. We are to face it alone and we are courageous enough to do so.

What is the worth of OIC itself? None, sorry to say.

I am sure we are handling it and we can handle it, though some improvements are required.

KIT Over:pakistan:

O.K. I am please to hear that and my expection is just that however I am little worry if this spread all over Pakistan. It can seriously harm economy and social sector nevertheless my pray and good will wishes is with people of Pakistan. May Allah give you guys strength and courage to finish the mess once for all. :tup:

:pakistan:

Salaam

Although I disagree with the saudi-inspired doctrine; I believe it is unfair to automatically brand such actions as Wahabi/salafi/deobandi.

I know allot of Salafis, some of whom are decent Muslims (some of them are down right annoying) - Yet not one of them would condone this act and just like the rest of us they view them as haraam.

It is easy to put a label on things, however the problem is a little more complicated than that. It is only over the past few decades or so that we are witnessing suicidal tactics by groups claiming to represent Islam.

Even then, not all are the same; and some are worse than others.

Islam has been here for over 1400 years - and the saudi-inspired doctrine has been around since the 8th century, but suicide bombings are very very recent.

I am still unable to pinpoint the root cause of this problem.

Salaam
Islam has been here for over 1400 years - and the saudi-inspired doctrine has been around since the 8th century, but suicide bombings are very very recent.

I am still unable to pinpoint the root cause of this problem.

Saudi inspired evil ideology has not been around since 8th century. It only came after Abdul Wahab Najdi became the evil spiritual head of the saudi clan in the 18th century.

They used the same tactics against fellow muslims at that time and still use it to this day. Taliban are evil monsters and terrorist who kill innocent students just because they do not prescribe to there evil and devious way of thinking.

O.K. I am please to hear that and my expection is just that however I am little worry if this spread all over Pakistan. It can seriously harm economy and social sector nevertheless my pray and good will wishes is with people of Pakistan. May Allah give you guys strength and courage to finish the mess once for all. :tup:

:pakistan:

It will be so Inshallah. I admire your good wishes for Pakistan and Pakistanis. Once the "Fitna" is over, Pakistan will be back on track to success. Amin for your prayers.

KIT Over:pakistan:

It hit my heart when I saw a university student laying at PIMS with bandage all over her face and eyes. Apparently, her eyes are lost.

People in Govt should resign and go home. Sub kaminay hain.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom