What's new

Blasts in Islamabad university

Saudi inspired evil ideology has not been around since 8th century. It only came after Abdul Wahab Najdi became the evil spiritual head of the saudi clan in the 18th century.

They used the same tactics against fellow muslims at that time and still use it to this day. Taliban are evil monsters and terrorist who kill innocent students just because they do not prescribe to there evil and devious way of thinking.

I propose that this damn discussion be taken to another thread, if this is of so much worth. Let this thread remain for those who want to share their words about the sad incident that took place in Islamabad Yesterday.

KIT Over n Out

All schools, Colleges n Unis of country are closed till Sunday.

I propose that this damn discussion be taken to another thread, if this is of so much worth. Let this thread remain for those who want to share their words about the sad incident that took place in Islamabad Yesterday.

KIT Over n Out

Dear i only pointed out the root cause of the horrendous crime against humanity yesterday in Islamabad that claimed the lives of innocent students. These damn evil taliban have no regard for human life.

Dear i only pointed out the root cause of the horrendous crime against humanity yesterday in Islamabad that claimed the lives of innocent students. These damn evil taliban have no regard for human life.
Dear,

These are the testing times for a brave nation to have firm resolve instead of showing instantaneous, emotional and sentimentalism. Heart breaks down to see the pace of blood spilling of my brothers but our enemies want us to be instantaneous, emotional and sentimental instead of logical and rational. My question is why would Talibs blow their ideological brothers/sisters? And why on the earth at a time when they are getting routed in SWA, SWAT etc? Are people so dumb that what our enemies want them to believe that brothers would blow other brothers just because sell-out general and politicians of their country are killing their ideologies? Wouldn't Talibs multiply their wound by doing that and wouldn't it make PAK-MIL be more furious to go after them? I guess that's one of the objectives to spread the intensity of the war in PAK land. Furthermore, Sindh Auth. has declared the closures of schools up to Sunday (Sindh closes schools, colleges till Sunday). Why specifically up to 25th OCT? Didn't JI promulgate its upcoming referendum day against KL Bill on 23rd OCT? IMO, all in all it seems like a pre-emptive strike to thwart that effort. At the end, condolence to all my PAK brothers and sisters that are going through so much hardship for Mush's initial U-turn.

We strongly condemn these attacks! It's the time for these pathetic terrorists to think again about they're doing and know that they're only some tools in the hands of Britain, U.S and Saudi Arabia.

I was just shown a video shot by a student inside the campus just after the blast in the canteen. Those poor innocent girls and boys.... Damn cowards! This is proof for any neigh sayers out there about the true intentions of the so called "Taliban".

Once again they have shown their true face. May all the fallen rest in peace, my condolences and sympathies are with the families. This is another test of our resolve as a nation. We will not allow a bunch of retards hold a nation hostage.

Inshallah

How the hell did the bomber get in the university in the first place? Not 1 but 2!! The security apparatus is failing beyond belief...

Sadly not much can be done about campus security, especially in the case of IIU, which is a masisve compound located in the Industrial District of Islamabad.

Have a Look at this image just to get an idea of its scale:

The campus is open and most of its exists and entrances are connected to service roads that lead into and out of Islamabad/Faizabad/H11.

The road leading from Metro Cash and Carry bypasses the security gates and to be honest it was the open culture of IIU that the terrorists exploited. Unlike other Pakistani Universities the IIU main campus was very welcoming and opening.

I remember visiting several times meeting friends in the boys dorm and having tea in the Cafe International. It is a real shame! :(

The Taliban, according to Al-Jazeera, are claiming that they had nothing to do with it and they lay blame on the ISI :blink:

"pakiller" - although youll be banned soon, I hope you read this.

we are all human beings.

The girl you are talking about just died.

Have you no shame?

Has humanity left you? Ask yourself - do animals treat one another like you are treating fellow human beings?

"We will not allow a bunch of retards hold a nation hostage."

Sadly, were it so.

THEIR LEADERS won't allow such either. They, instead, use the gullible retards as human missiles. I believe it shows both a lack of respect to their human weapons and victims as well as eliminating any possibility that those they've convinced to make these one-way trips to hell can be as easily swayed back into the light by an expert at de-programming their simplistic brain-washing.

The rescue of so many youngsters that might have contributed to this grisly harvest, therefore, has and always will be an immense victory for your forces.

These men whom lead this savagery are hardly retards however convoluted and twisted their vision. Therein lies the danger. I know of all the people here you don't underestimate their brutality...

...nor the evil intelligence that resides behind it.

God bless you in your good and important work in these difficult times. You are one of the heroes in all of this mayhem and sadness.:pakistan:

The Taliban, according to Al-Jazeera, are claiming that they had nothing to do with it and they lay blame on the ISI :blink:

What non sense is this? ISI is the protector of Pakistan. Without Pakistan Army and ISI Pakistan would have been lost a long long time ago. Taliban are talking out of their backside because people have seen there real face and its of Psychotic serial killer.

There is no place for a Talib in Pakistan. These maniacs should be shot at sight. They destroyed Schools and Colleges in SWAT and now they want to destroy them in the rest of the country.

If bloody criminal religious thugs taliban were to have it there way there will be no schools or universities no barbers no shops no nothing. Taliban are pure evil criminals hell bent on the destruction of Pakistan.

This is our country and we will not let any bloody talib punk Hyjack it.
Death to Taliban there supporters and there sympathizers.

They, instead, use the gullible retards as human missiles.

Gullible? hardly so mate, history also suggest otherwise. As for this attack, I did say on this thread, were i a pakistani, i would be worried about availability of Students for such suicide mission's.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom