Ab to apne he nighebano se Dar lgta ha

Khoon rezi ka ye alam ha Khud kher kare
Ab Muslamano ko Muslamano se dar lgta ha"

My friend in hospital has Died coz of these Idiots :-(

Inna lillahi wa inna ilay hi raajioon.

If Possible remember her in your prayers

I'm really sorry to hear that.

"Inna lillahe wa inna ilay he raajeyoon"

May she rest in peace. The people who did this will be punished severely!

Fellows don’t show ur emotions to ur enemy, this is exactly what they want……they want us to weep, to feel misery, and to knee down in front of them…….but they don’t know that with each and every single droplet of innocent blood they are shedding…..they are making us more and more strong………we will face all the consequences, but will never surrender…..

InshaAllah

"Ab Darindyo se na Hewanao se Dar Lgta ha
kia Zamana ha Insano se dar lgta ha

Izat kese shaks ke Mehfuz ni

May thier souls rest in peace who had been martyerd on thier journey to knowledge. MAy they get place in JANNAT_Ul_FIRDOUS.
May ALLAH save Pakistan.:pakistan: and may terrorists will find no place on this land of pure and even in next world.:sniper: Hottest place in the hell waiting for them.

We are not kneeling down but yes we are weeping, cant u see all things around us, have they left hany palce in Pakistan which is not been targeted...
What kind of Fucktards are these ppl, How the hell they think that these bloody actions will save their arse

we seriously need to think about about Fuking these ppl to death

I cant bear more of this, every where i see Blood, is Pakistani Blood so cheap that it can flow like Sh!t on every street
after every massacre we say make Noise & then wait for another massacre to happen :-|
Why the hell are we "addicted to chaos"

God Bless Pakistan :pakistan:
I hope Pakistanis wont loose Hope coz more of these attacks will come, these Idiots are desperate & they will do anything to Induce terror in hearts & minds of ppl & stop the PA in SWA
We will Inshallah win this Battle of Survival :pakistan:

Last edited:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilay hi raajioon. May her soul rest in peace and all other martyred souls too.....

Geo news was showing for 3 hours ago that there was almost no police in Islamabad. Geo news tried to ask senior police officers who did not wanted to answer.

Police should be held responsible for these attack and put them in jail for not doing there job.

Any one know why Police wasnt on duty and no senior officer wanted to answer to Geo news ? AFter 3 hours there were 2 blasts.

I hope GEO NEWS take up this so we can know wtf happend

I am realy sorry for her and all other shaheeds in this war. We should realy thing is happening. Hearing on GEO News USA / NATO has withdrawns forces from border when Pakistan is taking action against terroristers. I never trusted USA and now after this i dont know what to think.

Things are going out of control. Perhaps pakistan should ask foreign help(OIC nations) to look after law and order situation around the cities while pak army finsh up the kafir talibans. It's better to take the right measurment now than go down in history. Just a suggestion.

Emo_Girl, can you translate that into English, thanks.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful:
All Praises to Allah, Lord of the Universe.
The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
Sovereign of the Day of Judgment.
You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help
Guide us to the true path
The path of those on whom You have bestowed your favor, not of those who have earned Your anger, nor of those who go astray.

Ameen
:pakistan:

Emo_Girl, can you translate that into English, thanks.

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful:

الْحَمْدُ للّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِين

All Praises to Allah, Lord/Cherisher/Sustainer of the Universe.

الرَّحْمـنِ الرَّحِيم

The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

مَـالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّين

Sovereign of the Day of Judgment.

إِيَّاك نَعْبُدُ وإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِين

You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help

اهدِنَــــا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ

Guide us to the true path;

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِمْ غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِمْ وَلاَ الضَّالِّين

The path of those on whom You have bestowed your favor, not of those who have earned Your anger, nor of those who go astray.

KIT Over :pakistan:

Things are going out of control. Perhaps pakistan should ask foreign help(OIC nations) to look after law and order situation around the cities while pak army finsh up the kafir talibans. It's better to take the right measurment now than go down in history. Just a suggestion.

I dont agree with your suggestion. No Pakistani would like your advice. We can take care of it. We are to face it alone and we are courageous enough to do so.

What is the worth of OIC itself? None, sorry to say.

I am sure we are handling it and we can handle it, though some improvements are required.

KIT Over:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom