What's new

Blasts in Islamabad university

My friend is fine...... :angry::confused: WTF is happening?now they are targeting universities!

How the hell did the bomber get in the university in the first place? Not 1 but 2!! The security apparatus is failing beyond belief...

what security - the only effective security is the army and they cannot be everywhere - the police needs to pull up its socks!!! and do their jobs!!!

Blasts at Islamabad’s Islamic university

alg_pakistan_troops.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Two simultaneous explosions went off on the campus of the Islamic University in Islamabad, despite heightened security at schools all across the country, DawnNews reported.

Hospital sources told DawnNews that one person has died, while 13 others have been injured in the attack so far.

The university is located in Islamabad’s sector H-11.

Eyewitnesses told DawnNews that there were between 3-4 thousand students present at the time of the blast.

The blasts took place at both the boys and girls campuses of the university.

Earlier in the day two bombs were defused at a girls school in Peshawar. — DawnNews

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Blasts at Islamabad?s Islamic university

Last edited:
police cannot be responsible for suicide attack. This is intelligence failure. Taliban is worst nightmare.

police cannot be responsible for suicide attack. This is intelligence failure. Taliban is worst nightmare.

There was no F**kn intelligence Failure, Half of the Schools & Colleges in Isloo & Rwalpindi were already closed due to threats, now these F**kn cunts are going to target everything & anything
WTF can u do against these Idiots...

Last edited:
what security - the only effective security is the army and they cannot be everywhere - the police needs to pull up its socks!!! and do their jobs!!!

The police is what I meant. The army obviously cannot be all over the country.

If the police cannot provide security knowing the situation in the country then who will...?

Taliban look desperate to me,now if they start targeting places like universities the public opinion will go further against them :tup: :angry:

The public is already against them; TTP has dug its own grave now...

The war in Wazrisitan is very serious for Pakistan.It must be won..otherwise Pakistan will remain in flames.

thats really a sad news. If we clearly look at the current situation we will find out that in Islamabad especially, the situation is more worsened after the arrival of black water (Xe) than it was before. I don't think that Taliban are not now strong enough to take out such attacks, may be i am wrong but i think this is a truth.

may god bless people of pakistan.

not one human being deserve to die like this and they are loosing many everyday.

this is too much and people responsible for this dont deserve to die.

only if it was possible to find a switch off button to kill those mofo.

---------------anyways R.I.P the people who lose their life--------------

One of my Friends is Injured Pray for her

What a Mess we are in, No place is safe :-(

She'll be fine Inshallah.

I haven't heard from my friends in Islamic. May Allah help them too..
Just next to it is my University. Allah save us all.

taliban should be routed out from the face of earth :sniper: dunno what they achieve doing all these things

Is it that the taliban maniacs targeting female education centers?

My strongest condemnation to the most cowardly act of targetting students and educational institues. These faggots are really counting their days. No one should be spared at all, even the terrorists symphathizers should be brought to book, no matter whoever they are.

a few days ago there were talks of student task force. and now this!

All educational institutions in Sindh are closed for some days.

Blasts rock Pakistan university

At least four people have been killed and 18 wounded in bomb explosions at a university campus in the Pakistani capital Islamabad, officials say.

Police say the blasts at the International Islamic University were caused by suicide bombers.

The attack is the first since the Pakistani army began its offensive against militants in South Waziristan, in the country's north-west.

Pakistan was hit by a wave of bombings in the days before the assault began.

Police superintendent Abdul Ghafar Quaiserani said two suicide bombers struck around the same time.

The blasts hit the women's cafeteria and the Islamic law department.

The BBC's Orla Guerin, in Islamabad, says a massive hole was blown in a main wall of the Sharia law building.

President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gillani have condemned the blasts.

Back
Top Bottom