What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Govt issued a notification to keep eye on Blackwater activities in Pakistan.
Rest news in link. (unfortunately its in Urdu, but interesting).
[media=youtube]s1HUSdhLC60[/media]

Comment about this video:
[COLOR="Red"][I]The Ameican elitist PMC(Private Military Company) lobby needs wars and wars to survive , they chose thier playground as Pakistan and the Pakistani army and the 'brave pathan warriors/Taliban' as thier toys which gives them an undisputed source of money , all the rest is making sure the war goes on and funding research projects with this money to run giant drug cartels and alternatively and slowly reducing the federal goverments powers in al countries until they are minions of the PMC elite.

Blackwater is the key to this , they train the Taliban , fazlullah and spread all sorts of propaganda with the help of STRATFOR and the CIA.

That is why a CIA drone bombed direclty into bajuar to piss off locals and start a war , think about it.

Agreed Baitullah isnot one of them but he is the only one that I trust , but he needs to get his head out of his *** and think.
The elite trying so hard to bring Bhutto back because she was going ruthlessly after the militants and that would be thier token to continue thier money supply wherefore Musharraf was striking deals with the nonTaliban Mehsuds and with thier hepl effectively eradicating all the fake Blackwater trained insurgents , 300 a day to be precise.

The insurgents in Swat arent Indians but rather are Blackwater/Stratfor men , its a vey old trick in the book , throw some indian currency avert suspicion! Its NOT THE INDIANS , I REPEAT , its NOT RAW.India is currentyl signing business contracts which means RAW has a strict NO NO engagment policy , they are directly under Manmohan Singh and he makes sure of that.

How do you think they got 3500 trained and heavily armed militants out of nowhere?The plan was to disrupt the elections , get Bhutto the PM and there you go! But seems like God almighty gave a golden goose in the form of Mushrraf , ISI and MI are working at 100% capacity as you can see they are eradicating all the scum that is against the Pakistani state........

If you knew the A-Z of intell agencies you would know why it was important to impose emergency.Using radio and TV , especially radio , SW waves to be exact is how spies communicate , and emergency makes the [/I][/COLOR]job a whole lot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no credible evidence of Blackwater being in Pakistan. Who do you suppose is paying them? Any credible links at all?? Amusing...:rolleyes:

There is no credible evidence of Blackwater being in Pakistan. Who do you suppose is paying them? Any credible links at all?? Amusing...:rolleyes:

One never knows. US is known for such ambitious undercover operations.

Our government is suspecting it and acting upon it.

That's quite credible.

Why has Blackwater been put on the watch list?

They protect US and other individuals from terrorists in the confusion in Iraq.

Are foreign mercenaries operating to protect Pakistani govt individuals or foreign forces operating in Pakistan? Are foreign forces operating in Pakistan apart from the terrorists?

I find it odd the Blackwater is training the Taliban and the Taliban is taking on the Pak Army and the ISAF.

I have not understood the connection.

Why has Blackwater been put on the watch list?

They protect US and other individuals from terrorists in the confusion in Iraq.

Are foreign mercenaries operating to protect Pakistani govt individuals or foreign forces operating in Pakistan? Are foreign forces operating in Pakistan apart from the terrorists?

I find it odd the Blackwater is training the Taliban and the Taliban is taking on the Pak Army and the ISAF.

I have not understood the connection.

All Pak govt officials are protected by either police, rangers or SSG depending on importance of the person.
I havn't seen or heard of Blackwater connection in pakistan.

All Pak govt officials are protected by either police, rangers or SSG depending on importance of the person.
I havn't seen or heard of Blackwater connection in pakistan.

Yes, that is what surprised me.

If they are not operating in Pakistan, then why have them on the Watchlist. It is like keeping the KKK or the Mao Mao of Jomo Kenyatta or the IRA on the watchlist.

Therefore, I found that I could not connect.

Yes, that is what surprised me.

If they are not operating in Pakistan, then why have them on the Watchlist. It is like keeping the KKK or the Mao Mao of Jomo Kenyatta or the IRA on the watchlist.

Therefore, I found that I could not connect.
They might be clandestine operations... Or the US might be using them to infiltrate into Pakistan for their operations.

It gives the US deniability. Just a theory, as TJ said, more verification of this watchlist would be needed to understand the full situation.

That's kinda what has me confused also. They serve a purpose in Iraq and Afghanistan. I can see them train Pakistan para military, but then the watch list thingy has me confused. btw, my Pakistani buddy here says GEO should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom