What's new

'Black Flag of Jihad will Fly over London': Alarm over UK-born Iraq Fighters' Threat

ISIS , the Egyptian Goddess of sorcery was known to be a manipulative and deceitful trickster who used sorcery and manipulation to meet her objectives. She is known to have even tricked RA, the Supreme God of Egypt into giving her extreme power. Feared by the other Gods and Goddesses around her for her manipulation and deceit, she was the patron Goddess of sinners in ancient Egypt. This terrorist group seems to have chosen an apt name for itself :D

It is time however , that UK government does a proper clampdown on areas like Birmingham and east London; clean up the muck, deport what can be deported and jail what is too dangerous to let loose in the world.
Do you they have not tried this Sir they have already thrown few in Jail what happened was they became heroes and their story is now recruiting ground and how will they deal with those 5000 convert to Islam each year who are far more religious and pissed off than born Muslims sir these issue will never get resolve until and unless Europe and Nato along with USA don't stop attacking Muslim countries and solve the biggest issue of Palestine anger and hatred will only increase until than

ISIS and the other variants of these Terrorists scums can't even raise their "Chaddi" in Middle-East, let alone a "Black Flag" in Europe. These Virgin Teenagers are simply high on their infinite supply of Hormones and will be soon crushed like the scum that they truly are. God willing, ALL terrorist organizations under the banner of Kalma will be terminated. Down with Fascist Islam!
look what their daddy's are doing

Do you they have not tried this Sir they have already thrown few in Jail what happened was they became heroes and their story is now recruiting ground and how will they deal with those 5000 convert to Islam each year who are far more religious and pissed off than born Muslims sir these issue will never get resolve until and unless Europe and Nato along with USA don't stop attacking Muslim countries and solve the biggest issue of Palestine anger and hatred will only increase until than

Your Muslim heroes of Britian in jails are mostly serious benefit fraudsters, murderers, drug dealers and your favourite rapists and paedophiles. It is no wonder extremists version of so called Islam always attracts criminals and perverts.

look what their daddy's are doing

Pig Choudhry is out again protesting again with his gay club. I believe he is asking for his boy friends to be released.

Sooner or later British authorities will have to deport a large portion of hostile population. Anyone who is a British citizen but seek to kill British citizens and harm Britain in anyway need too be kicked out of UK. These ******** are making life hard for ordinary Muslims like me, we don't want anything to do with this bullshit and this fake Jihad.

I really hope this filth of the society never return to the United Kingdom, I hope they are killed in Iraq and Syria. If I ever come across any of these lunatic in UK, I would be more then happy to help the British authorities get rid the scum of the earth.

Sorry this is your problem you solve it we have enough Zarvans of our own already. Besides most of these should be going To Gulf states with their ummah brothers.

Ya Meray Allah.

Tujh ko kon Samjha sakta hai?
After centuries of oppression, the common Muslim is now in a place from where it can hit back. We need to tame this Badmast Hathi. It needs a feelbaan which can can point it in the right direction.

Forget about the UN/Nato. Muslims will decide their fate by themselves. I see all this as an opportunity.

The Caliphate is on the rise my friend.

"If the people of the black flag divide, then the people of the yellow banner will attack, they will gather in the canal of Egypt and the people of the East and the West will fight for seven (days or months or years)..." (Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd)

---
Any idea about black and yellow flags? I dont generally divulge in these prophecies

Sorry this is your problem you solve it we have enough Zarvans of our own already. Besides most of these should be going To Gulf states with their ummah brothers.

I just hope these retards never return to UK. Their supporters should be deported from UK.

Well Americans will definitely not interfere b/c Iran has already deployed its forces which means that more blood shed b/w muslims making Shia-Sunni fight more severe than ever in middle east !
Its clear that its another conspiracy but really dont know for which purpose
May ALLAH guide our brothers the right way otherwise more muslims wil die

After centuries of oppression, the common Muslim is now in a place from where it can hit back. We need to tame this Badmast Hathi. It needs a feelbaan which can can point it in the right direction.

Forget about the UN/Nato. Muslims will decide their fate by themselves. I see all this as an opportunity.

The Caliphate is on the rise my friend.
Quoted for subtle sarcasm.

Well Americans will definitely not interfere b/c Iran has already deployed its forces which means that more blood shed b/w muslims making Shia-Sunni fight more severe than ever in middle east !
Its clear that its another conspiracy but really dont know for which purpose
May ALLAH guide our brothers the right way otherwise more muslims wil die

Really you dont know who is behind all this.

Quoted for subtle sarcasm.

I don't know what Caliphate he is talking about. All I see is more destruction of Muslim countries. ISIS are playing into the hands of certain powers that wish to see more chaos and bloodshed in Middle East.

I don't know what Caliphate he is talking about. All I see is more destruction of Muslim countries. ISIS are playing into the hands of certain powers that wish to see more chaos and bloodshed in Middle East.
yeah I agree and it's unfortunate that people can't understand the crisis and it's impact.

Back
Top Bottom