What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus said....."I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30),
And recent versions of the Bible, and so too the red letter one, have omitted that line because scholars have shown that it sed to a comment on the margin that later people thought would look better inside the text:)

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors

A List of the similarities between Horus and Jesus:

Horus and the Father are one.

Jesus says, "I and My Father are one. He that seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."

Horus is the Father seen in the Son.

Jesus claims to be the Son in whom the Father is revealed.

Horus was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation.

Jesus is made to declare that He is the light of the world.

Horus was the way, the truth, the life by name and in person.

Jesus is made to assert that he is the way, the truth, and the life.

Horus was the plant, the shoot, the natzar.

Jesus is made to say: "I am the true vine."

Horus says: It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end. Lo! I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity.

Jesus says: " I am come down from Heaven. For this is the will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." (He, too, claims to be lord of eternity.)

Horus says: " I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness."

Jesus says: " I am come a light unto the world."

Horus says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) (ch.32) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. (ch.38). These were the words of the father in heaven.

Jesus says: " The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."

A comparative list of some pre-existing types to Christianity shows further how these types were brought on in the canonical Gospels and the Book of Revelation:

1. Horus baptized with water by Anup = Jesus Baptized with water by John.
2. Anup, the Baptizer = John the Baptist.
3. Aan, a name of the divine scribe = John the divine scribe.
4. Horus born in Annu, the place of bread = Jesus born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.
5. Horus the Good Shepherd with the crook upon his shoulders = Jesus the Good Shepherd with the lamb or kid upon his shoulder.
6. The Seven on board the boat with Horus = The seven fishers on board the boat with Jesus.
7. Horus as the Lamb = Jesus as the Lamb.
8. Horus as the Lion = Jesus as the Lion.
9. Horus identified with the Tat or Cross = Jesus identified with the Cross.
10. Horus of twelve years = Jesus of twelve years.
11. Horus made a man of thirty years in his baptism = Jesus made a man of thirty years in his baptism.
12. Horus the Krst = Jesus the Christ.
13. Horus the manifesting Son of God = Jesus the manifesting Son of God.
14. The trinity of Atum the Father, Horus the Son, and Ra the Holy Spirit = The trinity of the Fa ther, Son and Holy Spirit.
15. The first Horus as a child of the Virgin, the second as the Son of Ra = Jesus as the Virgins child, the Christ as Son of the Father.
16. Horus the sower and Set the destroyer in the harvesting = Jesus the sower of the good seed andSatan the sower of tares.
17. Horus carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep = Jesus spirited away by Satan into an exceedingly high mountain.
18. Set and Horus contending on the Mount = Jesus and Satan contending on the Mount.
19. The Star as the announcer of the child Horus = The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of Jesus.
20. Hours the avenger = Jesus who brings the sword.
21. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, who comes with peace = Jesus the bringer of peace.
22. Horus the afflicted one = Jesus the afflicted one.
23. Horus as the type of life eternal = Jesus the type of eternal life.
24. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, the child teacher in the temple = The child Jesus as teacher in the temple.
25. The mummy bandage that was woven without seam =The vesture of Christ without a seam.
26. Twelve followers of Horus as Har-Khutti = Twelve followers of Jesus as the twelve disciples.
27. The revelation written down by Aan (Tehuti) the scribe of divine words = The revelation by John the divine.
28. The saluter Aani, who bears witness to the word of Ra and to the testimony of Horus = John whobears witness to the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
29. The secret of the Mysteries revealed by Taht-Aan = The secret of the Mysteries made known by John.
30. Horus the Morning Star = Jesus the Morning Star.
31. Horus who gives the Morning Star to his followers = Jesus who gives the Morning Star to his followers.
32. The name of Ra on the head of the deceased = The name of the Father written on the forehead.
33. The Paradise of the Pole Star-Am-Khemen = The Holy City lighted by one luminary, that is neither the Sun nor the Moon = the Pole Star.
34. The Har-Seshu, or servants of Horus = The servants of Jesus Christ.

And recent versions of the Bible, and so too the red letter one, have omitted that line because scholars have shown that it sed to a comment on the margin that later people thought would look better inside the text

what r u trying to prove?

If this topic is to be beleived..Muhammad is coming..I dont mind...in fact I ve already seen one in our cricket team.....Moral of the story - dont make fun of others belief, u will end up seeing urself vulnerable...!!

Jesus said....."I and the Father are One" in (John 10:30),

One in purpose as he came to earth to spared the message of god but not in equality. In the whole bible Jesus never claimed that he is god or asked people to worship him.

Jesus, holy spirit and father all are different can be seen from the following bible verse:

Mark 1:9-12

1:9 Now18 in those days Jesus came from Nazareth19 in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan River.20 1:10 And just as Jesus21 was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens22 splitting apart and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.231:11 And a voice came from heaven: “You are my one dear Son;24 in you I take great delight.”25 1:12 The Spirit immediately drove him into the wilderness.

See the above verses... During the time of baptism of jesus it is said Holy spirit was appearing to him like a dove and even holy spirit drove him to wilderness.

What is this meaning?

It is meaning Jesus and holy spirit are 2 different thing as we saw existence of Jesus and holy spirit at the same [lace but separately.

So they can not be same.

We also see hear people heard the voice of father from heaven but Jesus was on earth and that was not the voice of Jesus.

So what does it mean. It mean that father and jesus are completely different entity.

Both physically and in whatever way you try to match them.

what r u trying to prove?
......Moral of the story - dont make fun of others belief, u will end up seeing urself vulnerable...!!
Nothing. I was on the thread and saw you quote a quote and remembered a comment a Bible scholar had made in a video.

All I would like is all of you and especially Mr. RaptorR707 to stop with those quotes and lists of them. They're irrelevant to the topic and will just cause a chain reaction of more quotes until the thread is locked.

And I'd replace "is coming" to "has come" in your post!

If this is true then Vatican isn't going to be much happy as they never accepted Islam as a "true" Abrahamic faith plus never accepted Prophet Muhammad SAW as a true messenger.

This also is going to create alot of issues as many christians friends consider the Prophet Isa [Jesus] to be God or son of God.

Will be waiting for the outcome.
I don't expect it to strengthen my belief though.
My belief is strong as can be, I need not be shown it to believe it.

It's what sets apart religion, it's not yet recognized fact and it's faith.
I simply don't require any evidence.

And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.

Ishmael - being the patriarch of the Arabs - Is this a Quranic idea or Biblical?

Oh lol......muhammad copied from Judaism and Christianity......and then added his own little "twist" to it. Apparently, people bought that.........which is rather unsurprising; since Christianity already warns against false prophets.

One in purpose as he came to earth to spared the message of god but not in equality. In the whole bible Jesus never claimed that he is god or asked people to worship him.

Jesus, holy spirit and father all are different can be seen from the following bible verse:

[/B]

See the above verses... During the time of baptism of jesus it is said Holy spirit was appearing to him like a dove and even holy spirit drove him to wilderness.

What is this meaning?

It is meaning Jesus and holy spirit are 2 different thing as we saw existence of Jesus and holy spirit at the same [lace but separately.

So they can not be same.

We also see hear people heard the voice of father from heaven but Jesus was on earth and that was not the voice of Jesus.

So what does it mean. It mean that father and jesus are completely different entity.

Both physically and in whatever way you try to match them.

Mate you can believe whatever you want to believe, to me the Holy Trinity is the only thing that I worship and believe as the true God. You can use your human understanding and comprehension as much as you want, it is nothing compared to the wisdom of God.

Oh lol......muhammad copied from Judaism and Christianity......and then added his own little "twist" to it. Apparently, people bought that.........which is rather unsurprising; since Christianity already warns against false prophets.

Please enlighten us about that 'twist'. You sound like a scholar of Islam.

Wow, i guess Prophet Muhamed was an expert with other languages than Arabic then, since the Bible wasn't transferred to Arabic yet.

It sounds you're giving Muhammed credits for being so smart. For example, he was smart enough to change the narrative about the great Flood. According to the Bible, the flood occurs worldwide. In the Quran, it's a local event. But the account the Bibles gives does not match historical data. In the time span the Bible tells us the flood occurred, several different cultures thrived (like the Egyptians). If we go with to the Biblical data, these civilizations are destroyed.

Many things are the same, many more things are different.

mmm lol ..Jesus went crazy and claimed that he was some sort of Messiah...Christians believed he was a "god" but they didn't know who was his father :what: ... Jews didn't buy this idea and slaughtered the poor guy..apprantly many believe that god died and Jews laugh at them :lol:

And Christianity warns against false prophets....like Paul. You guys don't follow "CHRISTianity" ...you follow PAULinity because all the theology of your dear religion was developed by Paul ....Paul spread christianity..not your god because apparently , he was too weak to protect himslef , let alone spreading his religion:laugh:

Hey , Jesus himself was a JEW! So your god was a jew? LMFAO!:cheesy:

And kindly tell me , what did Prophet Muhammad copied from the bible? And which bible did Prophet copied? because bible is a corrupt/unreliable literature and different people/sects read DIFFERENT bibles...

Just to name a few :

The Catholic Church (Canon: 73 books)
The Protestant Church (Canon: 66 books)
Greek Orthodox Church (Canon: 77 books)
The Ethiopic Church (Canon: 81 books)

:lol: So which one is true? which one Muhammad copied? Which one YOU read? :azn:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom