What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no father of Adam A.S. too, does what you say also apply to him too?

In gospel Adam is the only person who has been described as son of god ... N Joseph as the father of Jesus. But 2 gospel writer messed it up as they did not have any idea n made some imaginary genealogy.

Just ask yourself with an unbiased mind to what extant it sounds logical your explanation? Jesus was father's only begotten son!!! Do you have any idea what begotten is? How can you attribute such a low level activity to god? Ok for instance let's agree Jesus is gods begotten son then tell me what stopped god to have more children... Say daughter also? Who made Jesus gods biological son... Jesus or Paul? Who even did not know and met Jesus in real life.

The person who always used to pray to god with loud cry and tear, said he did all the miracle with the power of god, said his father greater then him, rebuked people those who try to call him master or god...how can you make him god?

Regarding Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection ..... What is your source of knowledge... If it is gospel my question is have you ever wrote all the gospel story's parallally? None of the story matches with one another. They are so different that it can be said that the writers had no idea what actually happened.

Mark ends at 16:8 ... The remaining part added later, in Matthew Jesus has gone to gallile to met his disciple and went to heaven 7 days after his supposed resssurection, in Luke he met with his disciple at Jerusalem n went to heaven on the same day. Then came the John .... Here the kept on streaching n Jesus was even seen 40 days after hin resurrection.

If we analyze the story's we see that gradual expansion and evolution of the story happened from one gospel to another with no matching of the resurrection story. Where gospel of mark had no resurrection story, gospel of John brought a story of 40 days.

My final question if father, Jesus and holy spirit are one n the same then who was controlling the universe when Jesus died? If Jesus is god does it not mean god also died???

See I put my POV,my belief,it may seem illogical to you just as your's seems illogical to me and others.Maybe you and me both would go on to our graves with our respective beliefs and as both us do believe in after life so we may solve it out later on.:angel:

See I put my POV,my belief,it may seem illogical to you just as your's seems illogical to me and others.Maybe you and me both would go on to our graves with our respective beliefs and as both us do believe in after life so we may solve it out later on.:angel:

I have tried to proof everything based on bible verse. N it is quite natural what you have thought from childhood if you suddenly find as invalid, it becomes really difficult to accept as mind still tries to believe that but it is called blind faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom