What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice it reinforces my belief in Islam as the religion- and Muhammad PBUH as the last prophet-

anxiously waiting for the scientific scan result-

Mate you don't need scientific proof to reinforce your religion or your faith. To have an unwavering faith is what people need if you believe in your religion then there is nothing else you would need to make your faith stronger.

Mate you don't need scientific proof to reinforce your religion or your faith. To have an unwavering faith is what people need if you believe in your religion then there is nothing else you would need to make your faith stronger.

since i am struggling personally with my faith- i do need reinforcements to win the battle-

He said: "It's finished".
And that "bible" is not a bible, its new piece of writing.

please avoid discussion on personal belief! .

This book is written on leather, proves it was written before paper was introduced in middle east.... Paper was first introduced to Arabs around 750!

1. For us Muslims the Bible is one of our holy books. That of course is the original one. However, WCC through millenniums have altered / edited the texts again and again to suit rulers and the clergy. Till proved beyond doubt any copy of the bible would be subject to skepticism.

2. In our teachings / tradition Jesus was one of our prophets. And he was human. Also we know and believe that Jesus and the Bible had foretold of the coming of Muhammad PBUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom