What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus was the son of god , Muhammad was the prophet right ?

mmmm God doesn't have sons. If Jesus was son of god then the god father is bigger than jesus? But Jesus/Father/Holy Spirit are equal,right? hence a contradiction here.

Jesus was a prophet and Muhammad was also a prophet. Difference is : Muhammad is the seal of Prophets ...Jesus wasn't! How do we know this? It is written *explicilty* in Islamic literature (Qur'an/Hadith) while no where in the whole bible did Jesus say that he was the "last prophet and no other prophet would come after him" etc etc ..Instead Jesus himself talks about a "spirit of truth that shall come after him to guide people to the eternal path" ... Christians say that Jesus referred to Holy spirit here...but wasn't holy spirit ALWAYS in the world? Anyways , it would be long discussion so I must quit it now ;)

NOPE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT STUFF YOU DONT KNOW.

Oh damitt!!! An Arab Christian here? :cheesy: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES,MUSLIMS :woot:

By the way , biblically , we all are sons of god , right?

I have a lot to say, but i dont wanna get my account banned.

Nice. I hope more Christians come to Islam. The real Christians are good heart-ed people. I'm not talking about Crusaders and the ones who bow down to Zionists.

No wonder the Vatican is showing an interest in this. If authentic then they have to sabotage this or loose the perks and "sha'n shawkat" they have enjoyed for millenniums.

I have a lot to say, but i dont wanna get my account banned.

I am sure honey that you have alot to say ...but just don't assume that your "sayings" would not be demolished/countered effectively by many Muslims here. Remember , we all are average everyday Muslims....I am not even talking about Muslim scholars and debaters like Dr Shabbir Ally , Dr Jamal Badawi , Bassam Zwadi etc etc etc ;) Average Muslims are enough for your "your lots of sayings" that you have collected by visiting anti-Islamic extremist Christian websites on the internet or by listening to lying Christian missionaries/apologists. :lol:

Arab Christians are FILLED with anti-Islam sentiments ...probably Arabs mistreat you guys very much... but hey , 83% of Islam is outside Arabia .... Overwhelming majority (80% - 85 % of Muslims are non-Arabs :D

I guess i asked the wrong question . now i know what the whole conflict is about . Anyways , there is no way one can find the truth .

I am sure honey that you have alot to say ...but just don't assume that your "sayings" would not be demolished/countered effectively by many Muslims here. Remember , we all are average everyday Muslims....I am not even talking about Muslim scholars and debaters like Dr Shabbir Ally , Dr Jamal Badawi , Bassam Zwadi etc etc etc ;) Average Muslims are enough for your "your lots of sayings" that you have collected by visiting anti-Islamic extremist Christian websites on the internet or by listening to lying Christian missionaries/apologists. :lol:

Arab Christians are FILLED with anti-Islam sentiments ...probably Arabs mistreat you guys very much... but hey , 83% of Islam is outside Arabia .... Overwhelming majority (80% - 85 % of Muslims are non-Arabs :D

1. I'm Syria, which means i pray in a mosque, and my Muslim neighbors prays in a church.
2. I have nothing to say against Islam, im talking about that "bible"
3.I dont need to visit website to ruin my peace and love with my brothers and sisters.
4. I respect everybody's opinion and belief, because IM SYRIAN.
5. ONLY IN SYRIA
http://truthsyria.blogspot.com/2011/09/quick-background-religion.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

If you love Jesus then you should convert to Islam because Jesus will descend down to Damascus and will lead the army of Imam Mahdi against Dajjal (the anti-christ).

man =.= i just cant express how numb my mind is already getting with all this religious debauchery.

Face it ur ancestors got gimped into an elaborate scam ,
people still believe in this tripe?

is north Korea not enough of an example? Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom