What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us all accept each other's religion. Even hindu. For muslims even if there are people of other faith, they are misguided, but inshallah they will see the truth. However this does not give us a license to insult other people's beliefs. Let us live in harmony and peace. Any person that is interested in Islam, please pm me. Other than that let us leave it alone. We are all happy with our beliefs.

Cheers.

first you say that we must accept each others religion as perfect and then you say we are misguided
you are using the words religious equality and religious discrimination in same line

1. For us Muslims the Bible is one of our holy books. That of course is the original one. However, WCC through millenniums have altered / edited the texts again and again to suit rulers and the clergy. Till proved beyond doubt any copy of the bible would be subject to skepticism.

2. In our teachings / tradition Jesus was one of our prophets. And he was human. Also we know and believe that Jesus and the Bible had foretold of the coming of Muhammad PBUH.

The dead sea scrolls have proved that the old testament of the Bible has remained unchanged for over 2500years.

Nope. Jesus was the promised Messiah. Don't know who Muhammed was though.

that makes you a liar- the whole world knows him- and if you really dont- maybe its time for you to get out fo your shell and be more socially aware- the world is getting smaller day by day- dont be behind-

Nope. Jesus was the promised Messiah. Don't know who Muhammed was though.
although i don't know much about abrahamic religions but i have read that muhammad was the last prophet and he never claimed to be messiah even muslims recognise jesus as messiah
correct me if i am wrong

although i don't know much about abrahamic religions but i have read that muhammad was the last prophet and he never claimed to be messiah even muslims recognise jesus as messiah
correct me if i am wrong

Thats right. The Islamists will do any mental acrobatics to give legitimacy to their religion and creating fake facts..

that makes you a liar- the whole world knows him- and if you really dont- maybe its time for you to get out fo your shell and be more socially aware- the world is getting smaller day by day- dont be behind-
I know a lot about the arab from 5th century arabia named Mohammed who is credited with founding of islam. But if I'm to state here what I know, I'll get an instant ban (which by the way has happened to me before). So, I have 'no comments' about Mohammed.

For muslims even if there are people of other faith, they are misguided, but inshallah they will see the truth. However this does not give us a license to insult other people's beliefs. .

So cute.

Do you realize that saying our faith is misguided is an insult in itself ?

Not that I care. But just pointing out the high horse syndrome.

The black sea scrolls have proved that the old testament of the Bible has remained unchanged for over 2500years.

mmmm its called "Dead sea" scrolls , not black sea scrolls. And you are typical gullible believer that is chest thumping WITHOUT any knowledge. And yes I am referring to the bold part of your post. Please in your Christian zeal , don't put something that is so untrue. I won't ask you that if you had read Dr Bart Erhman's works because his scholarship would be too incomprehensible for you but I hope you would get some sense from this news . . . .

Catholic Church (The LARGEST Christian denomination) accepts that bible has some corruptions in it . . . .

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article574768.ece

So I don't know why you made the above bolded statement....Again , it can go on and on about corruption in the bible but lets not go there . . . . Making sweeping statements can sometime get you in trouble

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

The black sea scrolls have proved that the old testament of the Bible has remained unchanged for over 2500years.

mmmm its called "Dead sea" scrolls , not black sea scrolls. And you are typical gullible believer that is chest thumping WITHOUT any knowledge. And yes I am referring to the bold part of your post. Please in your Christian zeal , don't put something that is so untrue. I won't ask you that if you had read Dr Bart Erhman's works because his scholarship would be too incomprehensible for you but I hope you would get some sense from this news . . . .

Catholic Church (The LARGEST Christian denomination) accepts that bible has some corruptions in it . . . .

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article574768.ece

So I don't know why you made the above bolded statement....Again , it can go on and on about corruption in the bible but lets not go there . . . . Making sweeping statements can sometime get you in trouble

well just curious to know how much old is world according to islam
You are asking the wrong people. The Arabs didn't keep any genealogy records like the Jews did. In fact they didn't even have any literature or scriptures prior to Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom