What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So cute.

Do you realize that saying our faith is misguided is an insult in itself ?

Not that I care. But just pointing out the high horse syndrome.

They say they respect every faith but regularly take a jibe at others faith in their religions and how they are misguided . They want other people to see the light when they live in the darkness of such ignorance themselves .

Mods do something
this thread is changing into religious war

There are christians in all parts of India , you little piece of dirt .

Just shows what kind of neighbours we are dealing with .

come on i was telling the truth

wohi toh udhar ake chilla raha tha truth truth kar k

I know a lot about the arab from 5th century arabia named Mohammed who is credited with founding of islam. But if I'm to state here what I know, I'll get an instant ban (which by the way has happened to me before). So, I have 'no comments' about Mohammed.

Same here- i hv copuple of things up my sleeve too- unfortunately that will lead me to a ban too-
afraid- You are not alone- :D-

since i am struggling personally with my faith- i do need reinforcements to win the battle-

In the old testament (John): Jesus peace be upon him said:

And his name will be the beneficent (Literally) MOHAMMED in Arabic.
So no need to wait or to be anxious, It is already proven.

Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was illiterate, and never traveled outside Arabian peninsula but once when he was a child, so how come he can read Non-Arab languages and Bible and torah and understand them in depth and then translate them into arabic languages and make a whole new religion out of it and convince and influence people at same time in time span of 25 yeas?

One question i would like to ask our muslim friends here tha yourl claim other religious books are corrupted and quran is pure word of god but everyone are coming out with their own version of islam like extremists, secularists, moderates etc so isn't that your book also has gotten corrupted

One question i would like to ask our muslim friends here tha yourl claim other religious books are corrupted and quran is pure word of god but everyone are coming out with their own version of islam like extremists, secularists, moderates etc so isn't that your book also has gotten corrupted

Just Quran

there r many muslims by name

by the way about 72 virgins no where exist in Quran

There is no change of word in the Book, words that were written 1400 years ago are same as ever before. How people follow the book made muslims divide in to different categories. Extremists are those who follow the book word by word, regardless of what was the context of the whole scenario.they want islam to be implemented forcefully regardless of what is the environment prevalent in the society and then they forcefully implement The word of the book on people

Moderates are those who don't follow the book word by word, according to them, Islam should be strengthen first, there should be a unity first, and then we should wage war in definsive or offensive manner, so they always look in the context of verses and wheather we can implement as it is on our society. Moderates wants to build an environment where all non-practicing muslims start attracting towards the rulings of Islam and then All islamic teachings to be implemented. So moderates are less practicing and struggling people who follows some word of the book and ignore some words of the book.

Secular are those who want to separate religion totally from their day to day life. According to them, Islam is a private matter and should be performed and follow if one is willing and should be practiced behind closed doors.

And the problem of Extremists is not a new phenomena of 21st century, it's history goes back to early history of islam when they were called "Khaarjiis" (Outsiders) they fought with Son in Law of Prophet Mohammad (P.b.u.h) Hazat Usman ( The third Rightly guided ruler of Muslims), Extremists fought with cousin of Prophet Mohammad (P.b.u.h) Hazrat Ali ( Fourth rightly guided ruler of muslims)

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death. The Kharijites were also known historically as the Shurah (Ar: الشُراة), literally meaning "the buyers" and understood within the context of Islamic scripture and philosophy to mean "those who have traded the mortal life (al-Dunya) for the other life [with God] (al-Aakhirah)"

Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was illiterate, and never traveled outside Arabian peninsula but once when he was a child, so how come he can read Non-Arab languages and Bible and torah and understand them in depth and then translate them into arabic languages and make a whole new religion out of it and convince and influence people at same time in time span of 25 yeas?

Not only Prophet Muhammad cant read- he could not even write-
So plagiarism is completely out of question-

I heard Pope is Satan, why people worshipped and bowed down toward him.

POPE%20WITH%20UPSIDE%20DOWN%20SATANIC%20CROSS.jpg

No offense, that's truth. Baptist Christian or other sections confirmed it.

You mean this?

128932228139620252.jpg

:rofl:

And people don't worship him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom