What's new

Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm not willing to get banned over something like this.

^ I'm not willing to get banned over something like this.

Well so you can't "intellectually" say something but just blabber around by throwing insults and hence afraid of ban? mmmm typical insecure Islam hating "trinity-believing" Christian :lol:

Are you filled with holy spirit? What is your holy spirit doing in Western world? They are not following Christianity apparently :agree:

Well so you can't "intellectually" say something but just blabber around by throwing insults and hence afraid of ban? mmmm typical insecure Islam hating "trinity-believing" Christian :lol:

Are you filled with holy spirit? What is your holy spirit doing in Western world? They are not following Christianity apparently :agree:

trinity in christianity does not mean 3 gods dummy :lol: although its a common misconception among muslims.

trinity in christianity does not mean 3 gods dummy :lol: although its a common misconception among muslims.

And where did I say that,dumba$$ bharti Christian(if you are one) ? Little one , don't teach me Christianity because I am pretty sure that I know Christianity , Christianity theology MORE than any of you gullible believers can ever know. I even used to have pocket size bible for study :lol: ... One time , there was a preacher on road and we were having discussions. He asked us about different Christian doctrines and questions regarding Christian theology and biblical historicity ... He was over-joyed with my answers and complemented that I understand Christianity very well. He asked me if I go to Church every day or what? I was like " mmmmmm I am a Muslim" :lol: ...He was like ...oh I see.

I know Christianity better than Christians do. . . .so before calling me dummy ...just understand that I'll put you and your religion to embarrassment at any given day :azn: Give respect , take respect.

Yes I know that Trinity means that Father is NOT son , son is NOT father , Holy spirit is not father neither son..they are THREE different beings and they ALL are God..but God is one and not three.....See its simple logic..Darn Muslims get it wrong :rofl:

Your definition of the trinity in itself is wrong. You're nothing special buddy, just another muslim who claims to know Christianity "very well".

By the way, talking about dirty laundry.........I'm not interested in bringing up all that "islamic" laundry and parading it around......people get butthurt and i get banned.

And where did I say that,dumba$$ bharti Christian(if you are one) ? Little one , don't teach me Christianity because I am pretty sure that I know Christianity , Christianity theology MORE than any of you gullible believers can ever know. I even used to have pocket size bible for study :lol: ... One time , there was a preacher on road and we were having discussions. He asked us about different Christian doctrines and questions regarding Christian theology and biblical historicity ... He was over-joyed with my answers and complemented that I understand Christianity very well. He asked me if I go to Church every day or what? I was like " mmmmmm I am a Muslim" :lol: ...He was like ...oh I see.

I know Christianity better than Christians do. . . .so before calling me dummy ...just understand that I'll put you and your religion to embarrassment at any given day :azn: Give respect , take respect.

Yes I know that Trinity means that Father is NOT son , son is NOT father , Holy spirit is not father neither son..they are THREE different beings and they ALL are God..but God is one and not three.....See its simple logic..Darn Muslims get it wrong :rofl:

WOW !!! some one please recommend him for the next pope ......

Your definition of the trinity in itself is wrong. You're nothing special buddy, just another muslim who claims to know Christianity "very well".

Duhhhhh *facepalm* ... Do you REALLY think that above was my "definition" of trinity? No sir , it was a poke towards him ;) My style and choice of words made it obvious but alas you missed it..... And I don't need YOUR certification about my knowledge of Christianity. Christian preacher already give that certification :cheesy:

On a serious note , whatever "definition" of trinity you use (Whether take Dr William Lane Craig or James White or any other Christian theologian) , the concept of trinity would remain illogical at its core. Just a tid-bid for you : Did you know that it was considered blasphemy if you equate son with father in early times? I bet you never took any class on history of Church (which is history of Christianity and its development over the time) ...And I can bet my life that you don't even know that there were DIFFERENT "trinities" existed in early Christian creeds. On of them was Jesus , Father and Sophia (Sophia was god's daughter) ... there were severe conflicts among different Christian groups etc ..but anyways , I urge you to take classes on Christianity's evolution and you'll understand better. All these facts are not some "allegations" ...top Christian scholars ACCEPT all these facts . . . . . .

On a side note : Do you know Dr Bart Erhman? Expert in biblical historicity . . . .

WOW !!! some one please recommend him for the next pope ......

No thanks. Since Christianity is all about white supremacy , it is very hard to have a non-white POPE. But as Christianity is dying in the West (or already dead actually) , other people will come forward (Such as Africans) as the main torch holders of Christianity..probably then I'll apply for POPESHIP :lol:

Where is the incontrovertible proof that they ever existed? 'Lord Ram'. 'Jesus', 'Prophet Mohammed' (PBUH) etc, are most likely figments of someone's imagination - writers representing certain groups of powerful people who wanted to 'rule' by perpetuating such myths. There are some groups who even claim Jesus was an alien and that the stars that guided the three wise men to Bethlehem were actually UFOs!!

Now, if there's no proof of their existence, then what's written in this so called 'secret Bible' is all hogwash!

Now you're venturing into Dan brown territory and gnosticism.

Now you're venturing into Dan brown territory and gnosticism.

And you are referring to?

Where is the incontrovertible proof that they ever existed? 'Lord Ram'. 'Jesus', 'Prophet Mohammed' (PBUH) etc, are most likely figments of someone's imagination - writers representing certain groups of powerful people who wanted to 'rule' by perpetuating such myths. There are some groups who even claim Jesus was an alien and that the stars that guided the three wise men to Bethlehem were actually UFOs!!

Now, if there's no proof of their existence, then what's written in this so called 'secret Bible' is all hogwash!

I won't talk about Lord Ram ji but there are ample proofs of Muhammad's existence. Muhammad is widely accepted as the most influential human being ever born..do you think historians will just believe in stories about him without any independent verification? The "advantage" Muhammad has is that he is from 7th century... After 5th century , we have a pretty good "recorded" history and by then humans had developed a good way of recording history. Regarding Muhammad's existence..We have independent records , dated back to 7th century (Muhammad's time) , talking about a "prophet who call himself Muhammad" preaching a "strange new religion in Arabia" ... It is just one example...We have SEVERAL independent secular/non-Arab documents talking about this prophet in Arabia preaching a strange religion....some of the documents directly say his name as "Muhammad" ... what else proof do you need? (ALL of these documents are carbon-dated , NON-ARAB/NON-ARABIC documents . . . . ) ....

Have a good day.

Let us all accept each other's religion. Even hindu. For muslims even if there are people of other faith, they are misguided, but inshallah they will see the truth. However this does not give us a license to insult other people's beliefs. Let us live in harmony and peace. Any person that is interested in Islam, please pm me. Other than that let us leave it alone. We are all happy with our beliefs.

Cheers.

with the discovery of this bible- i can see many distressed christians here -
Let there be light !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom