What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Who told you you will be Wajib-ul-Qatal according to Salafis?? According to true Salafis (Salf literally means ancient people and by this they point to the way of Muhammad (PBUH) and his Sahabah in handling things) the way to handle things is the way I told you with wisdom and good instruction and to argue in a way that is best. If a minority of people think other wise you should not believe that this is how all believe. And this sadfully has been one of the things fed by Media and propaganda. the same how some Sunni say that Shia believe Ali was the true prophet.

Blasphemy & Apostasy are punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, even though there is no such evidence found for such an extreme measure in the Quran. Btw, Ali (R) wasn't nauzibillah a Prophet or God, & if anyone thinks that, he is not even a Muslim.

Maso

You have come a long long way from where you started out - take that one step, come out sand say unequivocally that you as a Muslim condemn the use of Wahabi/Salafi ideology as terrorism aganst Muslims and anybody else - that you consider this a hijacking of the Wahabi ideology and that you stand with the people of Pakistan.

I only stated my beliefs from the beginning if you think I somehow "Changed" during the course of this conversation then you are mistaken. I am still the same with my same beliefs from before I begun this conversation.

But I will tell you this as a Muslim I condemn these acts and no self-respecting Muslims world wide would support such a thing and I am also firm in my belief that there is no such a thing as Wahabi/Salafi . But there is only Islam and one message brought from Muhammad (PBUH) to the world and it did not have sub-religions and ideologies in it.

Bro- i dont agree here- to simply put my point forward-
The arabic used in Quran is grammatical arabic- there are words which are not easily understandable even by arbic speakers just like some of us face difficulties in understanding pure Urdu words mostly used in shayaris-
the quran is a straight forward book, yes some words are not fully understood and some stories also not fully understood
and this is why we have tafseer and other books with it.
Even the sahaba have faced some words that they did not understood.
the reason is, quran had collected words from every corner in the arabian peninsula
hell the quran even contains Persian,roman, Aramaic words and many regional languages

this have been said, the (fus'ha) is understood by every Arab even the illiterates
even though there are words that are not common to one's ear

Even then, Arabs made small inroads into just Sindh and were beaten back by the Hindus.

I asked you a question in my previous post- Now tell me the Afghanis that made inroads into Hindustan you believed were Just Afghanis?- Arabi Afghanis?- or Islamic Afghanis?- how do you mutilate this correlation of Arab=Islam on hindustan-

They are a small, almost negligible factor in India's history.

can you explain indian history?-
the things you relate to indian history- tamils call it tamil history- punjabis the punjabi history- malus call it malayalam history- as far as we know- Indian history started after 47- before india never existed-

My understanding is that the Arabic that was used in Quran is not what is spoken now in most of the Arabic world. So even most native Arabs can't understand all of the Quran directly, leave alone the non-Arabs.

Is that not right?

The Arabic used in the Qur'an is still practiced and thought.

Blasphemy & Apostasy are punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, even though there is no such evidence for such an extreme measure in the Quran. Btw, Ali (R) wasn't nauzibillah a Prophet or God, & if anyone thinks that, he is not even a Muslim.

For your information Bilal Shias in Saudi Arabia are free to practice their religions freely. For instance when the Governor of the Jizan province did not give Shia equal rights he was fired from his post and replaced with a more tolerant one. Shias are allowed to practice their rituals etc. in Saudi Arabia. However grave worshiping and the such is not allowed.

Maso

You cannot ever again claim that I have been unfair to you or arbis - I have given you every chance, and have done it, I think, in a brotherly manner, but unfortunately you could not be true to yourself. But I understand and appreciate the distance you have traveled.

If you say nothing about you has changed, then perhaps you are tired because while you could not take the final step, you have come long way.

Of course this does not mean you get a free ride from me.

Maso

You have come a long long way from where you started out - take that one step, come out sand say unequivocally that you as a Muslim condemn the use of Wahabi/Salafi ideology as terrorism aganst Muslims and anybody else - that you consider this a hijacking of the Wahabi ideology and that you stand with the people of Pakistan.

lol muse.you should be a politician you do know how to make your point....

well yes wahabi/salfi ideology was wrongly used although its debatable if there was any sect who called themselves wahabi?
all this started in 1800s in subcontinent...
but was used for war during soviet invasion and later for terrorism.

although the exact reasons fir terirism are now dubious spevially when the CIA link is coming up ever so strogky every day with new circumstantial evidence.

For your information Bilal Shias in Saudi Arabia are free to practice their religions freely. For instance when the Governor of the Jizan province did not give Shia equal rights he was fired from his post and replaced with a more tolerant one. Shias are allowed to practice their rituals etc. in Saudi Arabia. However grave worshiping and the such is not allowed.

Again, this is what you interpret it to be: grave worshiping. No one is worshiping graves, they are praying to Allah for their "maghfirat". Then there's tawassul, but I don't want to go there on this thread.

So it's personality driven not principle driven - Usually government officials do not "give " rights, they uphold them - but of course in Wahabia just the fact that the Shi'ah are still alive is no small deal

Bro- i dont agree here- to simply put my point forward-
The arabic used in Quran is grammatical arabic- there are words which are not easily understandable even by arbic speakers just like some of us face difficulties in understanding pure Urdu words mostly used in shayaris-

You cannot compare Urdu a "new" language with Arabic a language with a history of thousands of years.

Maso

You cannot ever again claim that I have been unfair to you or arbis - I have given you every chance, and have done it, I think, in a brotherly manner, but unfortunately you could not be true to yourself. But I understand and appreciate the distance you have traveled.

If you say nothing about you has changed, then perhaps you are tired because while you could not take the final step, you have come long way.

Of course this does not mean you get a free ride from me.

Dude.... I don't any of your rides thanks. I can appreciate that it was surprising that a "Wahabi" would be against violence and did not have a mouth dripping with blood as in your head. So you try to say to yourself that I distanced myself from the Imaginary wahabi Ideology but I assure you I only stated what I and the rest of us "Arabis" feel. And if it is not what you expected I can understand.

lol muse.you should be a politician you do know how to make your point....

well yes wahabi/salfi ideology was wrongly used although its debatable if there was any sect who called themselves wahabi?
all this started in 1800s in subcontinent...
but was used for war during soviet invasion and later for terrorism.

although the exact reasons fir terirism are now dubious spevially when the CIA link is coming up ever so strogky every day with new circumstantial evidence.

Yes, of course the CIA - lets also keep the Mossad, RAW and MI6 in the loop as well - we don't want those CIA boys hogging all the attention

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Dude.... I don't any of your rides thanks. I can appreciate that it was surprising that a "Wahabi" would be against violence and did not have a mouth dripping with blood as in your head. So you try to say to yourself that I distanced myself from the Imaginary wahabi Ideology but I assure you I only stated what I and the rest of us "Arabis" feel. And if it is not what you expected I can understand.

Arrogant already? True to the Wahabi profile.

So it's personality driven not principle driven - Usually government officials do not "give " rights, they uphold them - but of course in Wahabia just the fact that the Shi'ah are still alive is no small deal

I thought you would use a wrong choice of words as a weapons. And so I apologize for my wrong choice of words.

countries should be allowed to have their own form of government the thing called "democracy" doesnt work universally.......

Back
Top Bottom