What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

countries should be allowed to have their own form of government the thing called "democracy" doesnt work universally.......

Yes, of course -" Rights " must never apply to all - soon the wahabi will demand the right to murder grave worshiping Shi'ah, but then again they don't need "rights" to that.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

When was "self correcting" a bad thing??

When was a high fiber diet a bad thing, Maso?

Yes, of course the CIA - lets also keep the Mossad, RAW and MI6 in the loop as well - we don't want those CIA boys hogging all the attention

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Arrogant already? True to the Wahabi profile.

you will be wrong if you deny foreign link as in CIA in nurturing terrorism in pakistan.
yes we were gullible to fall in their trap....
but you do realize that before 1980s the salafi/wahabi/saudi/kings of arabia/arabs/arabized.....were there..but therecwas no terrorism.

you will be wrong if you deny foreign link as in CIA in nurturing terrorism in pakistan.
yes we were gullible to fall in their trap....
but you do realize that before 1980s the salafi/wahabi/saudi/kings of arabia/arabs/arabized.....were there..but therecwas no terrorism.

Yes, Safriz but those in Afghanistan at that time might have a bone to pick with you about the suggestion that there was no terrorism then

we are warned repeatedly against "jaahil,jihaalat" in Quraan..
jaahil...no matter what brand....Wahabi or not.will cause trouble..
stamping out religion from our lives is no solution to the problem.

You cannot compare Urdu a "new" language with Arabic a language with a history of thousands of years.

Urdu is a very new language even in the land of Pakistan. Even Arabic has been in the land of Pakistan longer than Urdu has. Arab general Muhammad Bin Qasim brought the Holy Quran in its original Arabic language to the land of Pakistan in 710 CE. Urdu was formed in Uttar Pradesh, India during the Delhi Sultanate (1206–1527) and came to the land of Pakistan centuries later.

You cannot compare Urdu a "new" language with Arabic a language with a history of thousands of years.

Maybe a bad example to give- but try the content bro- The Quranic Arabic is different-

Yes, Safriz but those in Afghanistan at that time might have a bone to pick with you about the suggestion that there was no terrorism then

depends on how you define terrorism...
i define it as in suicide bombing and usr of planted explosives to kill people indiscriminately....people as in people who are going about their everyday lives.
are we on the same page?

Define "Terrorism"?

Ask Afghans sometime -- Maso, always try and comment on what you know - and the stuff you don't know about, people will help you with if you let them -- From Pakistan and Wahabia and the US, a "Jihad" was being waged - have you ever been to Afghanistan? Very many Afghans appreciated the "Jihad" - very many, especially those who were educated and urban, saw in the Khalq and Parchami governments, a hope that their country would "progress" and there would be "development" - they certainly did not see what we at that time saw as Jihad, to be anythng other than terrorism.

And today in Pakistan, I encourage you to review threads on this forum about conversations between the Wahabi/Salafi TTP and Army Chaplains and media persons - I want you to take special care with the way the Islamist insurgents use verses of the Quran to justify killing Pakistani soldier and especially civilians - they claim they are fighting a Jihad - ask Pakistanis if this is Jihad or terrorism -- Perspective is a useful tool.

Ask Afghans sometime -- Maso, always try and comment on what you know - and the stuff you don't know about, people will help you with if you let them -- From Pakistan and Wahabia and the US, a "Jihad" was being waged - have you ever been to Afghanistan? Very many Afghans appreciated the "Jihad" - very many, especially those who were educated and urban, saw in the Khalq and Parchami governments, a hope that their country would "progress" and there would be "development" - they certainly did not see what we at that time saw as Jihad, to be anythng other than terrorism.

And today in Pakistan, I encourage you to review threads on this forum about conversations between the Wahabi/Salafi TTP and Army Chaplains and media persons - I want you to take special care with the way the Islamist insurgents use verses of the Quran to justify killing Pakistani soldier and especially civilians - they claim they are fighting a Jihad - ask Pakistanis if this is Jihad or terrorism -- Perspective is a useful tool.

I have already explained before my thoughts about this thing feel free to go a few pages back to read it.

Pakistanis are Pakistanis
Arabs are Arabs
Indians are Indians
Americans are Americans.

Just like a Tiger can't be a Lion or a Lion can't be a Tiger.

the original article was

Bringing Home the Desert
-by Suleman Akhtar

can somebody email this author...give him link to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom