What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

Where is this? I doubt Pakistan ever had Dinosaurs before greedy Pakistani politicians were born :D

lol It depends how much time you have, Karakoram highway is another scenic hotspot you drive through different valleys and meet different people.

I have a few frnds from AK but sadly never visited .. Accept the Punjab-AK border .. Kohala (fish and "desi" kukar)... at the river side sitting on a Charpoi ..:lol:

Pra mera what are you doing! It's sacrilege you haven't come to see your Northern brothers.

kutton-4.jpg

neelam-5_9OT_PakWheels(com).jpg

Did you put failsal Mosque in Lahore? I just had a quick browse I may have read it wrongly.... :ashamed:
no i did not...
And the reason i said if you are from Lahore it would mean that some destinations would be preferred over others. FOr example dining out would not be something most people from Lahore would enjoy while if they are expats they would like to check out markets and museums like you pointed out. For me personally it is the hiking trails and the mosque i miss in and around Islamabad. anyway less skimming more reading please :P

Lots of places and locations mentioned in this thread should be visited in hot summer months. Since I am originally running away from severe cold weather here in Norway, I was expecting to visit some indoor Malls, Parks and other not-so-high mountainous regions. I am tired of similar rough terrain I am accustomed to where I live and want some change :)

Karachi would have been ideal place to visit at this time of the year, Im not so sure because of law and order problems there, Lahore which is further south tends to be a lot warmer than Islamabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom