What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

Yaar London has a better Natural history museum heck even small Helsinki has an ok one....Islamabad wala needs upgrading! Bechara...

Though I think London wala and NYC wala looked equally big no idea which one is better...

Pakistan hai yahan sb sasta wala mall chalta hai :D:D

Karachi would have been ideal place to visit at this time of the year, Im not so sure because of law and order problems there, Lahore which is further south tends to be a lot warmer than Islamabad.
Go to South Punjab then....Chapai par sona mazay kerna ;)

Please google it :P it is very famous it is what u have under shakarparian heading in your pictures
12816607.jpg

@Gufi sorry I DID read it wrong....whats Pakistan monument?

Day trip = drive there, LOOK AROUND and then drive back :p:
I had a bad experience in that city .. Crashed my car near Iqra "women's" university-Wah cantt... Went there to meet a frnds gf (with him).. Bunked school and told my mother I would be late due to a party (was in lhr those days)... Pretty fkin bad experience ..

Chattar bagh is a small park in the hills, around 25 minutes away from Islamabad. A water park with a few amusement rides, but will not offer much excitement for those who have seen other amusement parks or water parks.

images

I remember when I was a kid we were going there and I went around telling everyone we are going to ChiTTer PaRk :unsure:

ONLY TODAY did I realize it is Bagh not paRk (R silent)

It would be interesting to get your feedback regarding the state of affairs in Pakistan, I hope you enjoy you visit.
I visited Pakistan during Zordari-era in early 2013. It was BAD, even worse than what I experienced during Musharraf-era. Regular power cuts was a norm every other hour. Its sickening!

Chattar bagh is a small park in the hills, around 25 minutes away from Islamabad. A water park with a few amusement rides, but will not offer much excitement for those who have seen other amusement parks or water parks.

images

I remember when I was a kid we were going there and I went around telling everyone we are going to ChiTTer PaRk :unsure:

Went here when I was in 4th grade (On the way to murree) .. they had go carts ..:lol:

images

don't go here the water is damn dirty full of fungus and people bathing there with soap :pissed::pissed:

My wife is from Kotli, Azad Kashmir, so yeah I will visit that place :D

Ah, that is where my mother is from. Kotli is beautiful. Go that bit further to Poonch, then Bagh, then the legend that is Muzaffarabad. Each region is more beautiful then the previous, till you get to the jewel in the crown.

Back
Top Bottom