What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

Lots of places and locations mentioned in this thread should be visited in hot summer months. Since I am originally running away from severe cold weather here in Norway, I was expecting to visit some indoor Malls, Parks and other not-so-high mountainous regions. I am tired of similar rough terrain I am accustomed to where I live and want some change :)
Well those are HILLS and not mountains our mountains are up north :whistle:

Those hills should be OK for Norwegians ;)

It's better to spend time with monkeys in ayubia park than in boring city.................... jk
Nathia gali is also on the same road right? Its also a good place to visit.

Lots of places and locations mentioned in this thread should be visited in hot summer months. Since I am originally running away from severe cold weather here in Norway, I was expecting to visit some indoor Malls, Parks and other not-so-high mountainous regions. I am tired of similar rough terrain I am accustomed to where I live and want some change :)

Check out the temperatures in Islamabad these days, I think you will find them pleasant compared to Norway, and amenable to outdoor activities.

@Norwegian
Islamabad is quite boring even though I am from Islamabad but there are still few places which you can visit like
Faisal Mosque, Dam ne Koh, Rawal dam, Shakar Paryhan, centurion and Blue area.

Have a safe journey and don't forget to visit Naya Pakistan Aka KPK :enjoy::lol:

Some members are saying that its a boring city to visit. I can live with that as it was ingeniously designed by Greek architects and built by Pakistani hard labor in late 60's unlike the natural messy state other Pakistani cities enjoy at large :D

Very sad bro.

Anyway, if any of you folks go to Islamabad, do make that extra journey to see beautiful Azad Kashmir, heaven on earth. :pakistan:

I have a few frnds from AK but sadly never visited .. Accept the Punjab-AK border .. Kohala (fish and "desi" kukar)... at the river side sitting on a Charpoi ..:lol:

If you like History you can go visit Taxila (Day trip)

stupa-taxila-ruins-4930486.jpg
Hardly a drive if 1:30 hours..

Yes bowling ...in that weird sound name bowling arcade...

Fun Things To Do In Islamabad & Islamabad Entertainment

What the heck is that and where on earth is that?
Where is this? I doubt Pakistan ever had Dinosaurs before greedy Pakistani politicians were born :D
Just by museum of natural history
I recommend going there after midnight
When the lights are on thats when it really comes into life
Plus the road is pretty isolated adds the effect

Back
Top Bottom