What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

Apparently google included some blue sandh (whats a sandh)

neela sandh on the outskirts of Isb:

1291309d1383150842-4-5-hours-bike-tour-neela-sandh-way-kotli-satiyan-13-10-2013-img_6251.jpg

You can eventually just go to Muzzafarabad (I think there is daily Daewoo bus) takes 3-4 hrs or you can drive or take a plane :D just about 126 km away :D

Lots of places and locations mentioned in this thread should be visited in hot summer months. Since I am originally running away from severe cold weather here in Norway, I was expecting to visit some indoor Malls, Parks and other not-so-high mountainous regions. I am tired of similar rough terrain I am accustomed to where I live and want some change :)

@Norwegian

a month ago, there was a photo-thread on places of tourism and culture in pakistan... and i found one place in islamabad quite lovely... what i remember is it is a open restaurant on a hill-side ( murree?? ), with the tables set on wide steps set into the slope... eating under the open sky with nice view of the valley and beautiful tiles on the slope...

i don't remember the name of this beautiful place... maybe @Marshmallow and @A.Rafay do...

by the way, are you going to the dharna to look at the ladies?? :D

If you have company in Islo you will never get bored.. I go home (yeah shifted to "pindi") and I Dnt get bored.. All you have to "have" is $ and friends..

@Norwegian

a month ago, there was a photo-thread on places of tourism and culture in pakistan... and i found one place in islamabad quite lovely... what i remember is it is a open restaurant on a hill-side ( murree?? ), with the tables set on wide steps set into the slope... eating under the open sky with nice view of the valley and beautiful tiles on the slope...

i don't remember the name of this beautiful place... maybe @Marshmallow and @A.Rafay do...

by the way, are you going to the dharna to look at the ladies?? :D

That's monal restaurant ..

Back
Top Bottom