What's new

PML MNA's Fake Degree - Supreme Court orders re polling in NA-153 Multan

Jhoot to IK bhi bolta hai .... Many examples are there... khair... At least Supreme court Did good... Let there be re-election.. Ab wo MNA De-seated ho chuka hoga...
after 3 years . for 3 years someone who presented fake documents are sitting in parliment enjoying our money.

for there years minsiters like khawaja saad, khwaja asif, sadiq balouch and ayaz sadiq like people are sitting there ,

Pls dont make sweeping statements . Is Supreme court under PM? isnt supreme court free to operate ? If yes then accept the stay order is on merit . But if PTI or any other person or institution can prove it is not on merit it should go to the court and challenge that stay order . Hopefully it will be more useful.

after 3 years . for 3 years someone who presented fake documents are sitting in parliment enjoying our money.

for there years minsiters like khawaja saad, khwaja asif, sadiq balouch and ayaz sadiq like people are sitting there ,

Ministers like Khawaja Saad, Khwaja Asif, Sadiq Balouch and Ayaz Sadiq... they are Elected by people of Pakistan.... And Ayaz Sadiq won Election 2 times :D Or did you mean they also have fake degrees :D :D

and yeah it's the Job of Election Commission to check the Degrees of Each Candidate that applied for the Election... If they are doing their job What's the fault of others?

Even PTI whose were Dismissed by Supreme Court also presented Fake degrees and enjoyed our money Is that also fault of Nawaz Shareef??

Khup chukee hey awam ab aur kitna khappay. Sab kee mut wuj chukee hey

Now if pakistanis dont get these shocks daily, they cant sleep, its like part of life
Bijli na aye to khapay,gas nahe to khapay,double tax on petrol khapay,land grabbing by mna,s khapay,chicken say mehngi daal khapay,acid say mehnga doodh khapay,naan say sasti goli khapay

Ministers like Khawaja Saad, Khwaja Asif, Sadiq Balouch and Ayaz Sadiq... they are Elected by people of Pakistan.... And Ayaz Sadiq won Election 2 times :D Or did you mean they also have fake degrees :D :D

and yeah it's the Job of Election Commission to check the Degrees of Each Candidate that applied for the Election... If they are doing their job What's the fault of others?

Even PTI whose were Dismissed by Supreme Court also presented Fake degrees and enjoyed our money Is that also fault of Nawaz Shareef??
if its their fault why PMLN is always busy protecting them when everyone else want them to resign

You have got to be kidding me. We are still having elections... This takes the cake.. Two years later we will have general election and we still haven't finished the by series.

Well this showcases the pathetic system of our courts and our election system. I get the feeling we will have elections even in the last year.
bolo EC, courts and every retarded institution zindabaad!

LOL another retard patwari logic, but I have only myself to blame. You can't expect something worth discussion from a Nooni. Cheers.

Did you just hit puberty? The way you just end this with "Patwari Logic" ending just shows that your IQ is just limited to PTI and praising and praying to them all the time...

before you call me a nooni supporter, I dont side with these political ideals at all.
but then again, you'll come up with anything... .oh well.

Back
Top Bottom