What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hi to all my fellow PDF members! I am going to visit Dharna Abad aka. Islamabad starting from tomorrow. I don't know how many of you actually live there or used to live there. So please advice me on places I should visit apart from IK's Azadi Town as I have plenty of free time this December! :D

Thanks for all your help and advice in this regard! :)

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @xyxmt @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Donatello @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada

Hi to all my fellow PDF members! I am going to visit Dharna Abad aka. Islamabad starting from tomorrow. I don't know how many of you actually live there or used to live there. So please advice me on places I should visit apart from IK's Azadi Town as I have plenty of free time this December! :D

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @Sedqal @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @orakzai4u @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Cheetah786 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @xyxmt @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Donatello @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada

can you please remove me from all your list...thanks

It's better to spend time with monkeys in ayubia park than in boring city.................... jk

I have been there and the most interesting part was the blue area but if you are from lahore then its going to wear out after one visit as it has nothing special. the badshahi mosque and the embassies. :facepalm

Aka boring city.. :P :P :P :P

It's better to spend time with monkeys in ayubia park than in boring city.................... jk
Ok, will try. I heard its a nice looking park. Is it named after that great General Ayub?

Damne koh is a nice place to visit which is at low point of marghilla hills, monal restaurant which is right at the top of the hill offers breathtaking views of whole Islamabad city and Rawalpindi, Lake view is also interesting place to visit.Like Lovelcon just mentioned ayubia national park is a must place to visit which is approximately 2 hr drive from Islamabad.

Wow! It resembles Norwegian landscape so much. You think its safe to visit here in Winter?
ayubia-national-Park-and-hiking-track.jpg

ok if you are going from Lahore you can check the Pakistan monument and Faisal mosque but other then that it is around Islamabad and not in Islamabad that i personally prefer to go.. there are some great hiking routes or you can go by car to Monal and relax there for an evening... It is a good place to connect with nature with all the amenities one could need

Back
Top Bottom