What's new

Best Tourist Attractions In Islamabad?

For dining out with family Monal is the best choice
Habibi in f-8 has great taste
Also check out Savour in blue area its simple pulao kabab but unique to Pindi/Islamabad..not for families though
Chaaye Khaana in f-6 is a great place too

Aabpara Food Street

:o: Is that how you pronounce it :o: I am like Aapbara :unsure: or was it aappara

For dining out with family Monal is the best choice
Habibi in f-8 has great taste
Also check out Savour in blue area its simple pulao kabab but unique to Pindi/Islamabad..not for families though
Chaaye Khaana in f-6 is a great place too
I like Papasalis :p:

At least back then it was good...is it still good plz tell me it is!!!

Wow! It resembles Norwegian landscape so much. You think its safe to visit here in Winter?
ayubia-national-Park-and-hiking-track.jpg

ofcourse it is safe, but its in Ayubia, not islamabad.

secondly do visit monal but prefer to rent a car and if you are expert in driving, I mean really good at it...

secondly the texi driver in Pindi/Isloo are criminals as well, avoid revealing your identity to avoid kidnapping, mugging etc, also DONOT take ride from anyone in Pindi/Islamabad.. apart from that its safe as home and people are generally nice.

OK, I have so far chosen to visit:
  • Monal (Pir Sohawa)
  • Ayubia
  • Rawal Lake
  • Centaurus Mall
  • Azadi Town
Let me know if I miss something :)

I visited Pakistan during Zordari-era in early 2013. It was BAD, even worse than what I experienced during Musharraf-era. Regular power cuts was a norm every other hour. Its sickening!

My brother in law just came back about few weeks ago, He just said exactly the same, they have increased toll charges along GT road, the road itself is not in a great shape. Yaara musharaf era was one of the best, hardly any loadshedding most of the time it was only 1 hour whole day, The present status quo democrazy has really screwed up Pakistan.

Inshallah I have plans to visit AK with my friends in summers..

Take many pictures and videos bro. I'd love to see them. Please make sure you go everywhere i.e. Sharda, Lasdana, Neelum Valley, Banjosa Lake and so on. The people will give you a warm welcome. Anyone who comes from Pakisytan says that he hospitality of the people is lovely. No terrorism, hardly any crimes at all, literacy rate at near 90% and a great place to come to.

Is it "SAFE" to visit Lal Masjid or Jamia Hafsa of ISIS in Islamabad? How much ransom would they be able to extort out of poor man like me? :D

Take many pictures and videos bro. I'd love to see them. Please make sure you go everywhere i.e. Sharda, Lasdana, Neelum Valley, Banjosa Lake and so on. The people will give you a warm welcome. Anyone who comes from Pakisytan says that he hospitality of the people is lovely. No terrorism, hardly any crimes at all, literacy rate at near 90% and a great place to come to.
I have a frnd from Kotli he's in FF,his brother in navy .. Oldest one posted in NWA.. One of my best frnds here in lhr is from Bagh.. So yeah bro.

Back
Top Bottom