• leclerc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadness, there is no China tank.
I think China's T99X must be a good tank.:china:

From what I heard, T-99 was deemed impractical, it was too expensive as compared to other Chinese tanks like T-96/98 but I also noticed what you have pointed out and have mentioned that T-96(Chinese) deserves to be in the Top Ten.

Challenger 2 is heaviest tank i guess... I heard it got shot by 7 RPG rounds in Iraq but it returned to base safely. An it dont even have reactive armor :)

Chinese tank is very cheap also...

I am still going to stick with the L2A6 L-55 gun is amazing.

Abrams M1A2.
Battle tested, combat durability, incredible kill ratio, sexy, also a Transformer. :D

Abrams M1A2.
Battle tested, combat durability, incredible kill ratio, sexy, also a Transformer. :D

Abrams has very limited manoeuvrability, and it's a fuel guzzler...............but your right................ITS A TRANSFORMER !!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

specs t99x
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

T-99:
About 58 tonnes, 11x3.4 Metres, 2.2 metres height, 3 to 4 man crew, armour type explosive reactive(details classifiied), 125mm smoothbore, compatible with upto 155mm(WOAH !!!!!!!!!), liquid cooled diesel 1500hp engine, some models may feature up to 2200hp(WOAH!!!!), suspension torsion bar, operational range 600km, top speed is a searing 80kmph.

The ones in the picture above are 125mm gun and 1500hp engine types.

That beast T-99 can take 7 consecutive hits by a 125mm round from about 2 kilometres away and still drive to the sheds, that what i call TOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadness, there is no China tank.
I think China's T99X must be a good tank.:china:

T-99:
About 58 tonnes, 11x3.4 Metres, 2.2 metres height, 3 to 4 man crew, armour type explosive reactive(details classifiied), 125mm smoothbore, compatible with upto 155mm(WOAH !!!!!!!!!), liquid cooled diesel 1500hp engine, some models may feature up to 2200hp(WOAH!!!!), suspension torsion bar, operational range 600km, top speed is a searing 80kmph.

The ones in the picture above are 125mm gun and 1500hp engine types.

That beast T-99 can take 7 consecutive hits by a 125mm round from about 2 kilometres away and still drive to the sheds, that what i call TOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my vote is definately with T99
:china::pakistan:

abram m1a2? ahaha? that tank cant move for **** has low speed..
high kill ratio? where is abram tank been operational? in IRAQ...
hunderds of tanks got heavily damaged and shipped back to usa for major repair.
many got destroyed. and about a couple hundred got damaged but repaired locally

Type 99 looks good.
but how is the armour?i think just reactive armour on the front and steel on the sides?
firepower seems very good..
58tons.. hmm.. how is manoeuvrability??

abram m1a2? ahaha? that tank cant move for **** has low speed..
high kill ratio? where is abram tank been operational? in IRAQ...
hunderds of tanks got heavily damaged and shipped back to usa for major repair.
many got destroyed. and about a couple hundred got damaged but repaired locally

Absolutely agree with you on that one............
It's not too bad, but there are much better tanks on the field as compared to the Abrams.

Last edited:
Type 99 looks good.
but how is the armour?i think just reactive armour on the front and steel on the sides?
firepower seems very good..
58tons.. hmm.. how is manoeuvrability??

Armour is ER, sources suggest it is an Aluminium composite, light yet stronger than steel, even though it's 58 tonnes, the tank can run at 80kmph, in the world of tanks, thats Buggati Veyron speed.........

Tons of countries use the Leopard 2, must be a testimony to its quality and power, but heard that it soon will be an obsolete tank, and that a new generation is being designed.
Good as 2nd hand purchase though :) both the netherland and germany have 100s of these in stock not being used as a remnant of the Cold war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom