• leclerc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl:

I voted for Arjun just for fun.

Only yo find that Arjun and Alkhalid 2 , are the two most voted tanks on the list.

there is no point in a poll if we just vote for own own tanks :lol:

i am no example,
but come on , we will get no where with these results

I'm sure I've just seen and posted something about best tanks on another thread like this on this very forum? Ah well.

Anyway, my favourite tank: The British Challenger 2; Reliable, (most relable tank in the world I might add), best armour, (prove that it isn't), best designed, very VERY accurate rifled gun, excellent mobility although not the fastest, (but no matter how fast your tank is, you're never going to outrun or out maneuver a 120mm projectile or any other high velocity projectile for that matter), got the longest kill of 5.1km (if my memory is correct) although it was a Challenger 1 with slightly different, older gun, its got an outstanding service record, none lost to enemy fire in combat, and not to mention manned by the best trained crew in the world-The British Army.

Quote from a British Army Officer;

'-Challenger wasn't designed to take part in competitions, it was designed to fight and win wars and thats exactly what it does.'

do you know how long turkish soldiers train?
and how displined they are?

challanger 2 is ranked second best tank in the world.
i do agree.
abram 1a2 3th.
leopard2 1st.
but wait for altay tank.
that beast is going to push all the tanks down the ground.

do you know how long turkish soldiers train?
and how displined they are?
I have a rough idea, of course. I'm sure their training is a tough thing to do and I don't question their discipline as I'm well aware they and others regard that very very high indeed. They are known for it. The British Royal Marines, (I know they're not classed as the British Army but Royal Navy, but still) for example train for some 32 weeks, intense training which is regarded as the longest training in the world, and if you want want to train as a sniper in the RM, add another 9 weeks on the 32. Excluding the SAS which is of course a lot whole longer, but of course they're classed as Army and are special forces. The likes of the Paras I believe is 28 weeks with another 4 weeks on top of that of parachute training if I'm not mistaken.

Ranked second best tank in the world, to Leopard? Its very much debatable. But how is the Atlay tank going to "push all the tanks down the ground"?

In my personal opinion the best tank ever made had to be the German Tiger Tank Panser 5. Just the armor alone was Amazing. The fire power was incredible:sniper: It could reduce the sherman tanks used by the US to smoldering ruins in one shot. A captured german tanker once said "It takes five shermans to destroy one tiger,but you always seem to have six"

I have a rough idea, of course. I'm sure their training is a tough thing to do and I don't question their discipline as I'm well aware they and others regard that very very high indeed. They are known for it. The British Royal Marines, (I know they're not classed as the British Army but Royal Navy, but still) for example train for some 32 weeks, intense training which is regarded as the longest training in the world, and if you want want to train as a sniper in the RM, add another 9 weeks on the 32. Excluding the SAS which is of course a lot whole longer, but of course they're classed as Army and are special forces. The likes of the Paras I believe is 28 weeks with another 4 weeks on top of that of parachute training if I'm not mistaken.

Ranked second best tank in the world, to who?

i know the british army are good trained.
but i have a question mark on the 32 weeks.
because turkish army train 15months.
which is about 63weeks.

i know the british army are good trained.
but i have a question mark on the 32 weeks.
because turkish army train 15months.
which is about 63weeks.
I know they're well trained, but 63 weeks is a bit.....Hmmm...Steep...I'll have to look into that one.

Actually fighting wars is also classed as actual training too, which the British Armed Forces have a lot of...In a sad way...

Yea i know.
But turkey have it 24/7.
With the kurds in mountains.

The duration of the basic military service varies: 15 months for privates (elementary or high school graduates), 12 months for reserve officers (University graduates), and 6 months for short-term privates (those who have earned a university degree and have not been enlisted as reserve officers).

American M1A1 is the best Tank in the world (thats what history channel and Military channel Think)

4500 Iraqi Tanks were against 3500 Coalition Tanks and 2000 Iraqi Tanks were killed by M1A1 and only 4 M1A1 were lost in Iraq War

Last edited by a moderator:
those iraqis weren't even trained.. properly.
and they had like ww2 tanks.
they cant do much.
ofcourse 1a2 tanks are going to kill alot of tanks.
its impressive tank.
thats why its ranked third.

i dont know about your own rating system, but on Military and History Channel this Tank is on No.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom