What's new

Belgium allows PKK to celebrate the anniversary of its first terror attack against Turkey

coward why did you delete your post Erdogan b*tch
Okay, I'll post the pro-Sisi Egyptian girl again. Happy?:
femen-3-600x334.jpg

God forbid...

Okay, I'll post the pro-Sisi Egyptian girl again. Happy?:
View attachment 326662

God forbid...
first of all who says she is pro sisi ? there are some who are against morsi and not pro sisi
second are you sure you want to play this game I can post many pictures from turkey including women and gays I can post all of them but this just show what kind of person you are

There are very few clauses in the Geneva Convention that Al-Qaeda and ISIS does not violate.
Suicide bombing in a market square - War Crime
Shooting down a passenger jet, knowing it to be a passenger jet - War Crime.
Blowing a bomb in a passenger terminal - War Crime
Cutting throat of a priest giving sermon - War Crime
Attacking USS Cole while pretending to be civilian - War Crime
Blowing up discoteque with hundreds of kids - War Crime
Blowing up a commuter bus - War Crime
Incinerating a Jordanian captured pilot alive - War Crime
Ethnic cleansing of non Muslims - War Crime

Your attempt to compare this with legal warfare shows how retarded you are.
There are lot of clauses in Islam which allows Muslims to destroy the attacking crusaders! Then why you complain when your soldiers being attacked in Afghanistan and Iraq?

There are lot of clauses in Islam which allows Muslims to destroy the attacking crusaders! Then why you complain when your soldiers being attacked in Afghanistan and Iraq?
The Qur'an is not International Law, so referring to this in trial on war crimes won't get you anywhere
except to a visit with the hangman.

The Qur'an is not International Law, so referring to this in trial on war crimes won't get you anywhere
except to a visit with the hangman.
The Geneva and Vienna conventions and UN resolutions are also not international laws. Specially when Indians and Israelis and Americans themselves are violating those laws. Don't give me lesson of "Laws" when you yourself don't give a damn to laws and moralities. The world is being run by jungle laws!

The Geneva and Vienna conventions and UN resolutions are also not international laws. Specially when Indians and Israelis and Americans themselves are violating those laws. Don't give me lesson of "Laws" when you yourself don't give a damn to laws and moralities. The world is being run by jungle laws!
Yes there is a law...but even in the jungle laws are applied differently to the lion than they are applied to the mouse...

Last edited:
International Law is different from national law, in that it is based on agreements.
A country is not forced to sign an agreement, but once it does It can be made to comply by the UNSC.
Veto powers are excempt, since the UNSC is unlikely to support a resolution against it,
but there will be political consequences if You misbehave as Russia found out after occupying Crimea.
Also there can be court martials, and that happens from time to time.

When was the last time a Muslim country court martialed their own citizens for war crimes?

Already pointed out that US drone controllers are in contact with legal before making the final decision.
That shows that the do care.

The Geneva Conventions are only applicable between signees, so if ISIS does consider themselves
bound by the fact that Pakistan has signed the Geneva Convention, then targetting ISIS civilians
is no longer a crime.

Where things get muddy is when civilians living in ISIS controlled territory consider themselves to be
Iraqis or Syrians under occupation. Then they can claim protection.

International Law is different from national law, in that it is based on agreements.
A country is not forced to sign an agreement, but once it does It can be made to comply by the UNSC.
Veto powers are excempt, since the UNSC is unlikely to support a resolution against it,
but there will be political consequences if You misbehave as Russia found out after occupying Crimea.
Also there can be court martials, and that happens from time to time.

When was the last time a Muslim country court martialed their own citizens for war crimes?

Already pointed out that US drone controllers are in contact with legal before making the final decision.
That shows that the do care.

The Geneva Conventions are only applicable between signees, so if ISIS does consider themselves
bound by the fact that Pakistan has signed the Geneva Convention, then targetting ISIS civilians
is no longer a crime.

Where things get muddy is when civilians living in ISIS controlled territory consider themselves to be
Iraqis or Syrians under occupation. Then they can claim protection.
Just tell me one thing? All this story justifies the celebrations of terrorist attacks? what if another country celebrates 9/11 or 7/7 attacks? just give a straight answer instead of this zig zag thing!

Just tell me one thing? All this story justifies the celebrations of terrorist attacks? what if another country celebrates 9/11 or 7/7 attacks? just give a straight answer instead of this zig zag thing!

I frankly don't see what celebrations of terrorist attack have anything to do with the current discussion.

crusaders?

you are a DAESH member and the forum should ban you.

This is the best proof of the real face of Europe.

Every terror groups/organizations have a connection with EU/USA.

For example ISIS. CIA created Isis, founded 'em, supplied 'em.

People must realize that without assist of western states none of those terrorist groups can be alive.

Last edited:
Let's clear some misunderstandings here.

Turkey was bombing PKK positions in Iraq, way before ISIS...We are not gonna ask permission from anybody to bomb terrorists.

Ergenekon, Balyoz, İnternet Andıcı were phony cases set up by Gülenist prosecutors and judges. Most of them are jail and the soldiers whom jailed by those cases are out.

When it's about a terrorist organization which harms Turkey, not only EU politicians but also european people as individuals, rally behind terrorists.....it's a very interesting phenomenon.
DId you modifiy your AUG 16 post today?

Back
Top Bottom