What's new

Belgium allows PKK to celebrate the anniversary of its first terror attack against Turkey

It simply means the Belgian police decided it was more in the public interest to not have a (potentially violent) confrontation, which would only serve to increase media attention.

Incidentally, the PKK is listed as a terrorist organization by several states and organizations, including the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the United States of America and European Union. However, the United Nations and countries such as Switzerland, China, India, Russia and Egypt have not designated the PKK as a terrorist organization.

Just so you know.
Every country seems to have a different interpretation of what is known as a terrorist group. This is a paradigm common to many countries. LeT and HUM is hated by India but most Pakistanis believe they are not as violent as other terrorist groups like the Taliban and only fight in Kashmir. PKK, as you pointed out is not seen as a terrorist organization by many states. Similarly Hezbollah enjoyed massive support during its fight with Israel in the muslim world and it and hamas continue to enjoy support from Iran. BLA has similarly found support in India.

The point is every country defines terrorism by its own ideals, standards and beliefs. For me LeT might not be a bigger threat than TTP, Jamat Ul Ahrar and others.

It was actually you who revived it. :)

On topic: the hell would break out if Turkey allowed AQ to celebrate 9/11. :rolleyes1:

Its a misunderstanding. I must admit that most of us are ignorant about PKK, what it is, what it did and does. And i include myself in that ignorance.

Its a misunderstanding. I must admit that most of us are ignorant about PKK, what it is, what it did and does. And i include myself in that ignorance.
Impretty sure Belgian state knows about pkk and their actions very well, its in ther terror list after all.

Impretty sure Belgian state knows about pkk and their actions very well, its in ther terror list after all.

So is Hezbollah and nobody gives a shit. It dosnt affect people. Thats the problem. I realized it.

Take PKK for example. Turkish people go crazy about it. I always totally failed on this due to my ignorance. Why? Because i´m not affected. My people arent affected and because of that we do mistakes and ignore it.

There is a deep rift between our people. There is virtually zero exchange between turkey and italy for example. Almost no school exchange. Almost no studend exchange.

Its like we talk and dont understand each other.

So you support the right of kurds and uighurs to self determination?

What if we indeed support self determination for Kurds and Uighur? Will you support the same for Kashmiris???

Obviously you would keep harping the same bullsh!t of integral part for Indian occupied Kashmir and would never support right of self determination for them.

So cut these games and stop defending your brutal and illegitimate occupation of Kashmir by hiding behind Kurd and Uighur.

So the right of self determination only applies to (indian administered) kashmir according to you hypocrites?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/556368/why-they-killed-arif-shahid/

It is actually your nation and your country that is home to hypocrites of all shapes and sizes.

You remember 1 lone Arif Shahid died years ago but don't care slightly a bit about 80 Kashmiris that have been killed in past 20 months in IOK by your security forces.

Back
Top Bottom