What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

Ask our leader and politicians who are fighting amongst themselves

Sab ke sab Haramkoor, chor aur Imaan bikny wala begairat hai. We are marching toward end game.

We Muslims got it all wrong. We give more attention to our little difference over similarities. Come to USA and see how indian business are thriving while Muslim communities scattered around- tum udhar hum idhar bakwas. This is happening because they are united while we are busy creating, inventing, discovering and rediscovering new fitna fasaad among us. We can not even celebrate Eid in one day. We are f$cked up as people. Wallahi, lanat on us. :hitwall:

free entry to indian territory is only awarded to the people of nepal or bhutan

nevertheless, I expect some heads to roll after what just happened

It's ok. So what if they kill us, humiliate us or look down upon us. We can not protest against our master because they liberated us from evil Pakistan.

india's land and even the grass has not been naturally shared with bangladesh even if they seem to think taking it for free is absolutely ok since we liberated you.

stand up on your own feet rather whining 24/7 365.

I always take the statement from BGB maggots with pinch of salt. Any way even if they were within Indian territory, it doesn't justify what BSF charals did.Hindutva charals may justify such malaunic acts this way but no sane human can.
Abe charal kake bolchis re Mlechcha!Son tora jotobar amader desh e eibhabe lukiye dhukte jabi amra proti ar toder ei hal i korbo.Mone rakish je amader desh e Bangaldeshi Mlechcha der kono jayga nei!!

Abe charal kake bolchis re Mlechcha!Son tora jotobar amader desh e eibhabe lukiye dhukte jabi amra proti ar toder ei hal i korbo.Mone rakish je amader desh e Bangaldeshi Mlechcha der kono jayga nei!!
what did you say ? o_O

Bhai did you read what he said about us Hindus!I only replied him back in his own coin.
u can call him jamati , if u talk about all bangladeshis which includes me... thing will not go in good way and u seems very happy about what happened

u can call him jamati , if u talk about all bangladeshis which includes me... thing will not go in good way and u seems very happy about what happened
So,when he abused all the Hindus by using derogatory words like "Malaun" and "Charal" then it was okay for you but when i replied to him in the same manner you took offense on that!What kind of logic is that!Btw i am not at all happy to hear about the incident.In fact i was about to post a RIP message when i saw his post.My post was basically made at the heat of the moment.Anyways i have nothing against the ordinary Bangladeshi citizens,The death of this innocent boy is indeed a despicable offense and i hope that the perpetrators are brought to justice asap!!

So,when he abused all the Hindus by using derogatory words like "Malaun" and "Charal" then it was okay for you but when i replied to him in the same manner you took offense on that!What kind of logic is that!Btw i am not at all happy to hear about the incident.In fact i was about to post a RIP message when i saw his post.My post was basically made at the heat of the moment.Anyways i have nothing against the ordinary Bangladeshi citizens,The death of this innocent boy is indeed a despicable offense and i hope that the perpetrators are brought to justice asap!!
he even calls me indian dalal, why u take that seriously ? u know him long time

he even calls me indian dalal, why u take that seriously ? u know him long time
Sorry my mistake.It seems that the Jamaati trollers are getting into my skin these days.Anyway,this time BSF personnel indeed crossed their limits,i was just wandering why on earth did they have to kill a 12 year old innocent boy even if he was cutting grass inside our territory.A mere warning would have frightened him.This is a serious crime and i think that the BSF is not going to push this incident under the carpet.The perps need to be brought to justice otherwise it will be harmful to the entire humanity!!

This only happens on BD-India border. Whenever BSF kills innocent civilians, Pakistan Rangers show them the light

Sorry my mistake.It seems that the Jamaati trollers are getting into my skin these days.Anyway,this time BSF personnel indeed crossed their limits,i was just wandering why on earth did they have to kill a 12 year old innocent boy even if he was cutting grass inside our territory.A mere warning would have frightened him.This is a serious crime and i think that the BSF is not going to push this incident under the carpet.The perps need to be brought to justice otherwise it will be harmful to the entire humanity!!

Justice! Sure ill believe that when i see that, dont expect any of use to hold our breathe! Indians can be really proud of their heroic BSF, they manged to beat a 12 year old kid to death.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom