What's new

Bangladeshi kid beated to death by BSF

The BSF members of Pirojpur camp under 20 Malda BSF Battalion caught Liton around 12:00 noon when he, along with another boy, was cutting grass inside Indian territory, said Lt Col Abu Zafor Sheikh Mohammad Bazlul Haque, commanding officer of 9 Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) Battalion there.

BSF men beat Bangladeshi boy to death

I always take the statement from BGB maggots with pinch of salt. Any way even if they were within Indian territory, it doesn't justify what BSF charals did.Hindutva charals may justify such malaunic acts this way but no sane human can.

I always take the statement from BGB maggots with pinch of salt. Any way even if they were within Indian territory, it doesn't justify what BSF charals did.Hindutva charals may justify such malaunic acts this way but no sane human can.

But @Luffy 500 why that kid want to leave your sh!t country at first place ??

The BSF members of Pirojpur camp under 20 Malda BSF Battalion caught Liton around 12:00 noon when he, along with another boy, was cutting grass inside Indian territory, said Lt Col Abu Zafor Sheikh Mohammad Bazlul Haque, commanding officer of 9 Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) Battalion there.

But Sir he was just a small child...How someone can do this kind of inhuman thing...

He was cutting grass near border and mistakenly may have entered few meter inside Indian territory does not justify beating and killing a 12 year old kid.don't try to shield your BSF if you are a human being at least condemn this .

I accept that it was wrong but don't bring religion into it. I have reported your post.

oh wow, so the Boy was a terrorist too?
BSF has literally started killing women and children, a woman at the Pakistani border, and a child at the Bangladeshi border

every creditable source reported it but i did not post because he would have been labeled as illegal cow thief by some indians, which i could not handle
sorry for that. I understand what you are saying.
he was just a kid. I hope Indian govt takes this seriously and acts against the culprits.

oh wow, so the Boy was a terrorist too?
BSF has literally started killing women and children, a woman at the Pakistani border, and a child at the Bangladeshi border

And we are sucking lollipops while Maloon killing our people like turkey-mashallah.

The heros of india, the BSF, beat a 12 year old child to death. Yup thats india, our friendly neighbour...Hasina you ugly bi..h hope your happy.

BSF needs proper training.RIP to the kid.
A highly condemn-able act.

A 12 year old kid ???

Not acceptable at all.

Serious actions should be taken against the BSF guys :mad:

WTF is going on with this BSF? Is there no discipline, no rule of law over them?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom