What's new

Bangladeshi Flag has been footed in a TV show of Indian channel Tara Bangla

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
300216_2517411339656_1384414918_32894062_1909268089_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...11339656_1384414918_32894062_1909268089_n.jpg

Can any one please verify the authenticity of the incident. Based on the image it was aired on Saturday at 8:30 pm Dhaka time on a music show.

If it really true then it is a clear indication whats the bhartis main intention n Bangladeshi government should take appropriate measures against the bhartis n need to ban all the bhartis TV channel.

If this happened then it is wrong and the channel should officially apologise .But i have my doubts about the authenticity of this news

That's not Bangladeshi flag. The red disc is not this big in the actual flag. Its just the set design. At least come up with something real if you have to.

how come that becomes bangladesh's national flag!!!....i just sum geometric figures and colours which are forming a podium.
Even if it was meant to resemble bangladeshi flag...it might have been done with good intentions.

set designer has done a very bad job! if his intention was to create a BD flag.. then he failed big time!!

From this grainy image, it looks like a bad photoshop job. The flag part looks like a non reflective surface but it reflects the guy's legs, in a weird way.

Well looks like to me the man is walking on Bangladeshi flag ? Was that done intentionally

Why would they make ppl walking on Bangladeshi flag - pretty insensitive of the producers

May be the contestant was from Bangladesh so instead of showing the image of flag on screen they had the image show on the podium

Not sure why lack of funding

i dont know what you guys talking about. In sports and games people wearing coutry flags get muddied, soiled and even torn to bits. is that to be taken as insulting? it was maybe a way to represent the country the participant is from. I dint even know it was bangladesh's flag until i saw the thread and googled. and the flag is very different from this one.

the mind sees what it wants to see. it only shows what you want to see of the broacasters and it is not necessarily the broadcasters intention is what I believe.

Well looks like to me the man is walking on Bangladeshi flag ? Was that done intentionally

Why would they make ppl walking on Bangladeshi flag - pretty insensitive of the producers

May be the contestant was from Bangladesh so instead of showing the image of flag on screen they had the image show on the podium

Not sure why lack of funding

No bangladeshi contestant was there. This is a direct insult to the nation bangladesh and its 164 million people.

how come that becomes bangladesh's national flag!!!....i just sum geometric figures and colours which are forming a podium.
Even if it was meant to resemble bangladeshi flag...it might have been done with good intentions.

Will you care to tell me what good intention was there?

Stop watching the Tv show.

Who watch your show of tara bangla? But whether people watch it or not bhartis has no right abuse and insult the flag of other country intentionally or unintebtionally. But I do not believe that indians are not aware of bangladeshi flag. Thanks to cricket majority of the people of south asia are aware of flag of bangladesh, pakistan, sri blanka and india. Even if it is unintentional the tv network must apologize to bangladesh for this and must remove bangladesh flag symbol from the show.

Back
Top Bottom