What's new

Bangladeshi Flag has been footed in a TV show of Indian channel Tara Bangla

Looks like an honest mistake.Nothing to get jumpy

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

That doesn't even look like a bangladeshi flag:confused:

Yeah, the red disc is too large.

Just concentric geometric shapes. A circle within a square within a square. red runners radiating from each apex of the outer square at right angle to each other. Bad set designing yes, but I do not see any national flag.

Just concentric geometric shapes. A circle within a square within a square. red runners radiating from each apex of the outer square at right angle to each other. Bad set designing yes, but I do not see any national flag.

Bangladeshi flag is not represented by its size but by the red and green color. Red and green is the symbol of bangladeshi flag and every bangladeshi knows it. Same thing has also been written in the image. Only nick_indian is the person among the bhartis who has shown good sense of humor not others.

300216_2517411339656_1384414918_32894062_1909268089_n.jpg

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...11339656_1384414918_32894062_1909268089_n.jpg

If it really true then it is a clear indication whats the bhartis main intention n Bangladeshi government should take appropriate measures against the bhartis n need to ban all the bhartis TV channel.

Yup it looks like BD flag

bangladesh.gif

Also similar to Brasil too

Flagbig.GIF

Oh wait Japenese flag also have similarities.

20081103-Japan_flag.gif

or is it south korea??

South-Korea-flag.gif

All these countries need to ban Bharti channels ASAP so that their youth wont get corrupted.

Bangladeshi flag is not represented by its size but by the red and green color. Red and green is the symbol of bangladeshi flag and every bangladeshi knows it. Same thing has also been written in the image. Only nick_indian is the person among the bhartis who has shown good sense of humor not others.

What? :lol:

You are seeing what you want to see. I cannot read Bengali, but is the program in Bengali? Is there a reference to BD? Is the participant a BDeshi? If not, it is simply a set design.

Another thing, Indians don't give sh!T about BD and its flag, we are too self absorbed to notice that the flag represents a BDeshi flag. I would say you are finding insult in a set design if infact it is a set design. From the image it jut looked like a botched up photoshop.

Also, rise above this inferiority complex, we already have one bi-polar personality on our western border, we can really do without another one :)

You are seeing what you want to see. I cannot read Bengali, but is the program in Bengali? Is there a reference to BD? Is the participant a BDeshi? If not, it is simply a set design.

Another thing, Indians don't give sh!T about BD and its flag, we are too self absorbed to notice that the flag represents a BDeshi flag. I would say you are finding insult in a set design if infact it is a set design. From the image it jut looked like a botched up photoshop.

Also, rise above this inferiority complex, we already have one bi-polar personality on our western border, we can really do without another one :)

Who have asked you whether Bhartis care about Bangladesh or not and who cares about it. Other then some illiterate indians most of the people knows about the flag of the other countries of south asia. Thanks to SAARC and Cricket. Any country will take it as a insult if they insult intentionally or unintentionally religious or national symbol.

Other then some uncivilized people like you every one are aware of that. If it is just a stage... then what Jim Carrey did was just a comedy... on Lord Ganesh... to the other people ganesh is just an elephant or a statue... So Carrey can do some comedy ... then why all the bhartis became outraged for the comedy. Even now I am not finding the show on the youtube as all the file even has been removed. They even termed a comedy as mocking.

Hindus upset with Jim Carrey, NBC for mocking Lord Ganesh - Indian Express

Even if it is unintentional the channel should have apologized to the people of Bangladesh for such a big insult to the national flag of Bangladesh.

Who have asked you whether Bhartis care about Bangladesh or not and who cares about it. Other then some illiterate indians most of the people knows about the flag of the other countries of south asia. Thanks to SAARC and Cricket. Any country will take it as a insult if they insult intentionally or unintentionally religious or national symbol.

Other then some uncivilized people like you every one are aware of that. If it is just a stage... then what Jim Carrey did was just a comedy... on Lord Ganesh... to the other people ganesh is just an elephant or a statue... So Carrey can do some comedy ... then why all the bhartis became outraged for the comedy. Even now I am not finding the show on the youtube as all the file even has been removed. They even termed a comedy as mocking.

Hindus upset with Jim Carrey, NBC for mocking Lord Ganesh - Indian Express

Even if it is unintentional the channel should have apologized to the people of Bangladesh for such a big insult to the national flag of Bangladesh.

your argument will start making some sense if we know the image indeed is true. come up with the video footage or just shut your gob.

Seriously the jobless jocks who did the photochop need to up their skills :hitwall:

nXPRC.jpg

Flag upside down could be some individual lack of knowledge about that country's flag.

Back
Top Bottom