What's new

Bangladeshi Flag has been footed in a TV show of Indian channel Tara Bangla

nXPRC.jpg

Flag upside down could be some individual lack of knowledge about that country's flag.

Not an excuse bro when it comes to Govt Matters.

Even if I agree with your point, same may be in this case..the ignorance on the part of the set designer, but that didn't help you take the moral highground as you done in post#28.

My blood is boiling seeing this insult to our beloved country's flag. If we are a self respecting sovereign nation, we should immediately cut all ties with Pakistan.

Chill bro. The insult is on them, not us as it clearly shows that they are incompetent to even get the flag of their next door neighbor and 'arch rival' correct.

Chill bro. The insult is on them, not us as it clearly shows that they are incompetent to even get the flag of their next door neighbor and 'arch rival' correct.

I was kidding :D. only an idiot would make a big deal out of it.

Such incidents happen by mistake. Even in India itself such incidents happen.

Indian flag upside down at Mohali stadium

Of course it does, but your mistakes are made on Govt Level that too to your host country (picture 1) and guest country(picture 2) and not on a Cricket Ground or in this case a Stage Show.

With such type of high level fiascoes in your kitty Pakistanis should be the last one to take the moral high ground as done by sohailbarki in post#28.

no doubt that the director of the program is a son of a *****.This design is similar to Bangladeshi flag and it is not possible to believe that they don't know the BD flag,they are not alien.It is just to insult us. They should apologize ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, this was an epar Bangla Opar Bangla Music Show, Some of the competitors were from Bangladesh, this is why they drew Bangladeshi Flag there... but idiot designer didnt understand it would offend some of the viewers. I wonder was there indian flag also painted in same fashion?? Well an american guy posted here ..... Our flag related laws are very different than yours..... So keep quiet.... We don't use bikini on which national flag is printed. Anyway thanks to the idiot designer on behalf of Jamat BNP. This was a hot topic in facebook and blog which added little bit fuel to anti india sentiment which is ultimately a set back for Hasina.... Anyway i recall Mandira bedi once wore a shari during wc on which various flag were printed. She changed the Shari during a break and apologized. Tara channel should follow her

Who have asked you whether Bhartis care about Bangladesh or not and who cares about it. Other then some illiterate indians most of the people knows about the flag of the other countries of south asia. Thanks to SAARC and Cricket. Any country will take it as a insult if they insult intentionally or unintentionally religious or national symbol.

Other then some uncivilized people like you every one are aware of that. If it is just a stage... then what Jim Carrey did was just a comedy... on Lord Ganesh... to the other people ganesh is just an elephant or a statue... So Carrey can do some comedy ... then why all the bhartis became outraged for the comedy. Even now I am not finding the show on the youtube as all the file even has been removed. They even termed a comedy as mocking.

Hindus upset with Jim Carrey, NBC for mocking Lord Ganesh - Indian Express

Even if it is unintentional the channel should have apologized to the people of Bangladesh for such a big insult to the national flag of Bangladesh.

So why the fcuk are we have a discussion over a photo shopped image is beyond me. And dude, if you are so sensitive about your flag, take action on the ground, stop blabbering.

If this thing really happened there must be a video around. If someone can tell me the name of the show and date it was aired, I can get the video.

Unintentional or not, Tara channel should apologise to bangladesh. This show happened in west bengal rite?? They know what our flag looks like, they shouldnt have designed that on the stage:angry:

Image is photoshopped. How on earth can there be a reflection on a piece of cloth.

mmm...I have known many Bangladeshis who participate in Indian shows, particularly in the stand-up comedy show - Miracle on Zee Bangla. They do well.

Image is photoshopped. How on earth can there be a reflection on a piece of cloth.

mmm...I have known many Bangladeshis who participate in Indian shows, particularly in the stand-up comedy show - Miracle on Zee Bangla. They do well.

that is not a piece of cloth!!

Back
Top Bottom