What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

shock.jpg

Because we are looser nation. We like to blame on other to cover our failure. Why this shameless players weren't beaten up in the street?

Now i know who threw stones...

Beating players in the street for loosing a game... ??/

Next what hang them???

Its just a game and winning and loosing are part of It.

Every team has had worse and best in 2010-2011 time line.

BD actually imporved the rankings and just 1 game all want their blood. :no:

it is totally unacceptable throwing stone to team bus, it will create bad image for Bangladesh . we should try to control our emotion . and how could this happens despite taking world class security how could any body throw stone towards the team bus .

Anything can be happen in the mid-way anywhere. Strong security was taken in the Stadium and Hotel areas only, I think. Moreover, no one thought that BD supporters can throw stones. This is the first time.

Every team will deliberately loose the match against bangladesh in order to save themselves from deadly stones lol
or atleast they wont beat bangladesh that badly.

Atleast from now on we can assume some close games with bangladesh.:lol:

I was thinking what a waste of time while watching the match

It seems Indians got a positive point seeing incident of stone throwing.

or atleast they wont beat bangladesh that badly.

Atleast from now on we can assume some close games with bangladesh.:lol:

yeah.you know this was a part of the strategy to make the pants of other teams wet

I hope today will never be repeated by BD-team again if we can understand our causes of these troubles. These are mostly due to our inexperience, irresponsibility, fake pride and unnecessary excitement.

Why weren't Bd players got beaten up? I demand an answer. Why not?

yeah.you know this was a part of the strategy to make the pants of other teams wet
But what if some of those stone pelters get caught by Kerron Pollard.
Surely their pants will suffer more than just getting wet.:D

Back
Top Bottom