What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

That is what I was thinking. Bangladeshis have no such previous record, neither we can attack our guests.

I am waiting for someone to use the key word here ....any moment....spells something like R@W :D

Look, if there were any trolling intention than I have way better way for you, let aside, 58 runs and stoning. I have not made any comment on this thread.

Some fans stoned WI bus and police chief says they wanted to stone BD bus. Isn't that enough for a joke?

They are Bangladeshis, they will hug or throw their own players, it's their matter. lol. But you are unnecessarily excited here.

That is what I was thinking. Bangladeshis have no such previous record, neither we can attack our guests.

Pakistan didn't had a record of firing on foriegn players either. There is a first time for everything.

I demand a complete ban on Cricket in BD just like they have imposed the same on Pakistan.

GB

unfortunately I won't be supporting Bangladesh in England vs Bangladesh match

but let me assure you, i will try to be as neutral as possible...just like I am neutral during Pakistan vs England matches...

My prayers are with you but my heart will be beating for both nations equally

Hope the rain prevents that match :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pakistan didn't had a record of firing on foriegn players either. There is a first time for everything.

I demand a complete ban on Cricket in BD just like they have imposed the same on Pakistan.

GB

How wise are you? you are equalizing targeted terror firing and mistaken stone throwing by few people? What will happen if something bad will happen in India? Complete ban indefinitely?

They are Bangladeshis, they will hug or throw players, it's their matter. lol.

:what: Are you in sane?

Why? Because they beat BD? we can see what players think from Gayle's tweet about those 'throwing'!!!

But you are unnecessarily excited here.

Where did you see that I am excited? I have made two comments so far and none of them is against any team. Listen, if not saying anything means I am excited than what about you and others? lol

A Bangladesh police official said the fans had mistaken the West Indies bus for the Bangladesh bus. "The fans thought it was the Bangladeshi team bus and they hurled stones at it," Imtiaz Ahmed, deputy commissioner of police in Dhaka, told AFP. "The window panes were shattered, but no one was injured."

Now it make sense. It's ok stone them BD cats but West Indian tigers should be given royal treat.

:what: Are you in sane?

Why? Because they beat BD? we can see what players think from Gayle's tweet about those 'throwing'!!!

There players means our own player, not guest players.

Today we we did both in field and outside is very bad and unacceptable . whole team should penalized and the supporters who thrown stone should arrested immediately .

Quiting outside, seeing the Biryani on the table.

How wise are you? you are equalizing targeted terror firing and mistaken stone throwing by few people? What will happen if something bad will happen in India? Complete ban indefinitely?

Tell that Chris Gayle, West Indian players, their cricket board and ICC.

What a cover up. The extra ordinary Bangladeshi's (Forgive me Sehwag) mistook WI team bus for Bangladeshi one.

and even if they had stonned BD bus that is still a serious security concern as far as WC is concerned.

yeah.you know this was a part of the strategy to make the pants of other teams wet

Believe me if this stone throwing incident would happen in Pakistan , it could be labeled as a terrorist attack. ICC already stopped remaining matches. :hitwall: Anything happen in Pakistan over excitement from the ICC.

Nothing happen to bangladesh or other countries.

Believe me if this stone throwing incident would happen in Pakistan, ICC already stopped remaining matches. :hitwall: Anything happen in Pakistan over excitement from the ICC.

That is what I am saying. Apply same to BD as well. Shift their remaining matches to India and ban them from hosting anymore matches.

Back
Top Bottom