What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

That is what I am saying. Apply same to BD as well. Shift their remaining matches to India and ban them from hosting anymore matches.

then we'll make sure the same type of incident also occurs in India too ... then perhaps ICC will move all remaining matches to Maldives :cheesy:

That is what I am saying. Apply same to BD as well. Shift their remaining matches to India and ban them from hosting anymore matches.

Stones.... bullets....big difference.

We also have crowd throwing water bottles in certain grounds. You would want to ban India too.

Get some context guys.

This is not just loss of BD, but the whole of south asia...We south asians are good at playing against spin and more importantly against non-southasian spinners..:cry:

But WI spinner Suleiman Benn single handedly routed a south asian team..:bounce:

Congratulation Bangladesh for loosing like that- and west Indies pick on some stronger team if you want to go to quarters-

I didn't know cricket was taken so seriously in Bangladesh considering Bangladesh is one of the worst cricket teams.

129414.jpg

129422.jpg

Great smiles!
:cheers:

Second biggest shock after Ireland Blitz against England!

Bangladesh need proper training from good coaches.

I mean hire some Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Indian old players and ask them to train Bangladesh from scratch. If possible find some new players from domestic cricket and work under the supervision of former South Asian teams

Dave Whatmore. Enough Said. He is the same guy under whom Lankans were world Champions.

It has nothing to do with coach. Remove BD from 2015 WC and put Ireland instead.

GB

Back
Top Bottom