What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

top.jpg

Shakib apologises

Dhaka, Mar 4 (bdnews24.com) — Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan has apologised blaming the poor batting for such a humiliating defeat against West Indies.

"West Indies played well. Our poor batting was behind the defeat," the Bangladesh captain told the press after Friday's match.

He sought apology from the fans and the viewers for the crushing defeat.

bdnews24.com/snl/tr/mr/1900h

RT @henrygayle: This is some bullshit.....Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass Break!!! This is crap,can't believe..what next bullets!!!! Kiss teeth

RT @henrygayle: This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! Av players lay flat!!!

Chris Gayle tweets.

2011-03-04-18-43-40-March........Four%2026.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

2011-03-04-18-48-48-March........Four%2039.jpg

RT @henrygayle: This is some bullshit.....Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass Break!!! This is crap,can't believe..what next bullets!!!! Kiss teeth

RT @henrygayle: This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! Av players lay flat!!!

Chris Gayle tweets.

Yup harsha also tweeted

chris gayle tweeting that team bus pelted with stones,glass breaking,players flat...come on guys, it's only a game.

No offence but I think after these performances indian team must be looking at their bowling attack and asking themselves where do they lack

Bangladesh scored almost 300 runs chasing a big total against india and same team got out on 200 odd runs against ireland on a batting wicket and today 58 all out on a decent wicket

England scored 338 runs chasing a big score against india and same team got 328 runs against ireland ,and 290 odd runs against netherland that too with handful of balls remaining

Then by your logic if Pakistan scores more than 184 against Australia that means canadian attack is better than that of Aussies.:what:

Then you say NO OFFENCE!!!!!:argh:

Chris Gayle tweets.

Our main problem is we can not digest our excitement and emotion. I saw unnecessary excitement after Ireland match. Sad.

tweet from gayle

Chris Gayle
This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! Av players lay flat!!!

tweet from gayle

Chris Gayle
This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! Av players lay flat!!!

benny love ur avatar
antonio banderas from desperado..one of my all time fav movie

Then by your logic if Pakistan scores more than 184 against Australia that means canadian attack is better than that of Aussies.:what:

Then you say NO OFFENCE!!!!!:argh:

Then you have to look at the pitch and conditions.the pitch on which canada ball was conducive for batting and really helping the seem and spin bowlers .Balaji was spinning the ball almost 1 meter and everyone was just amazed. Secondly pitches in SL always are short of runs when compared to pitches in India or Bangladesh

And all the pitches used for the matches i talked about (i.e bangladesh,india and ireland matches) were flat and batting paradise .don't trust me ,you can ask anyone you trust

I think Bangladesh team must change it's logo from Royal tiger to cat. This humiliation of royal tiger can not go any longer. I withdrew my support for this useless team. These shameless team should not show it's face in international cricket no more. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom