What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

Suleman Benn should be banned for spinning the ball... With that height nobody should to allowed to spin... :butcher::butcher:

Then how about the so called giants play according to their reputation?

the same BD defeated and sent India packing from 2007 WC. Lets see how Indians face Ireland on Sunday.

In WC nobody is a minnow.

GB

That was a fluke. Bangladesh should be relegated down to associate group. Give Afghanistan, Netherlands, and Ireland a go on a 5 year trial.

Were there many Eask Pakistani players in the pre 1971 Pakistan team?

for indian friends

dushman mary te khushi na keryee
sajnaan vee mar jana

hheeehheeheh

India is in miserable position now. No game is a sure shot game. Irish have proved their metal so do the Windies. SA was a tough call as it is. Bowlers better get their act right or else ...........................

^ Not much miserable actually.

SA and WI were always going to be tough. India would have had prepared for them.

Netherlands is the only easy one out now that Ireland have proved what they can do.

So Sehwag is right after all.

Bangladesh team really spoiled my day ,i was just tuning into the match.got back home turned on Tv and oh boy it was all over

No offence but I think after these performances indian team must be looking at their bowling attack and asking themselves where do they lack

Bangladesh scored almost 300 runs chasing a big total against india and same team got out on 200 odd runs against ireland on a batting wicket and today 58 all out on a decent wicket

England scored 338 runs chasing a big score against india and same team got 328 runs against ireland ,and 290 odd runs against netherland that too with handful of balls remaining

Back
Top Bottom