What's new

BANGLADESH vs WEST INDIES CWC 2011 ON 4-3-2011

When Sehwag called them an ordinary team he didn't had manners and he was being arrogant.

Where are all the Bangladeshi members now?

GB

WI is not a weak team, as I said they are full of surprise.

Gayle
Pollard
Chanderpaul
Sarwan....

Tweets on my timeline:

"These Bangladesh batsmen should get a few tips from PJ Thomas. He'll teach them how to never get dismissed."

"O'Brien & Malinga, with coloured hair, have done brilliantly in World Cup. Apparently they are willing to dye for their country "

"How are people in Maharashtra feeling about this West Indian win?"

"All three results are possible."

"And they say scores in this world cup are too high"

OUCH

Just when no one was expecting such score from these they did that.. :cry: :cry: After all they are pakistanis (old) so they should be unpredictable

England and BD are in shaky place..their quarter final places are now under a real threat..from WI and Ireland

Where will we hide? We are in hall of shame!

Bangladesh need proper training from good coaches.

I mean hire some Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Indian old players and ask them to train Bangladesh from scratch. If possible find some new players from domestic cricket and work under the supervision of former South Asian teams

next world cup..no bangladesh..get Ireland instead..atleast they have a fighting spirit

Thats not a good argument Bangladesh has beaten Ireland in the last game..

Its just one of those days when things dint go exactly how intended to...

Where will we hide? We are in hall of shame!

Don't worry - Bangladesh is also becoming unpredictable day by day

But you surely need some good experienced players in the side... borrow some Pakistani players from Domestic cricket or send your domestic teams to play in Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka - more often that before and instead of competing with them.... learn from them

England and BD are in shaky place..their quarter final places are now under a real threat..from WI and Ireland

England will come( i hope so) England will defeat BD... I dont want minnows to come in quaters.. It spoils the excitement...

Thats not a good argument Bangladesh has beaten Ireland in the last game..

Its just one of those days when things dint go exactly how intended to...

I know..it was directed more to BD players...i meant them to show a fighting spirit..

I know..it was directed more to BD players...i meant them to show a fighting spirit..

Anyway this was their best chance for qualifying since they will be meeting England and South Africa in next games..

They should have had sent Pollard to open the innings.

Back
Top Bottom