What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Looks like, this is a fake pic.
What kinds of placards they are using, Im ashamed to show those to pakistanis :p:
Actually we had quite some discussion over this and implied that bengalis actually translated barking in burking because of their ascent just like they call machli(fish), "moochli" but anyways i didn't expect this from a student league.

Last edited:
Seems like Awami League has crossed all limits. A picture shows Awami League terrorists/thugs burning image/effigy of one of Pakistan's founding father Sir Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A). The other image is of the leader of Bangladesh's main opposition party BNP.

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki @Skies @Areesh @Imran Khan @Armstrong @W.11 @DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan @Al-zakir @FaujHistorian @Talon @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Secur @A.Rafay @Spring Onion @BATMAN @batmannow @RangerPK @RescueRanger @farhan_9909 @LoveIcon @Oscar @Luffy 500 @TOPGUN @dexter

Thanks to @kobiraaz for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mofo rats... !!!!

Id be happy if these scum bags get ... by a tsunami or somethin!

Don't you think Pakistani Govt should act against this?

No, no, no, no...

This would never have happened if our people just keep their mouths shut and carry on.

That would be giving these idiots more ammo and reason to whine and cry.
What goes on there is of no concern to us, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if AL and followers are trying to provoke us with stuff like this.

28_Pakistan+Embassy_Ganajagaran++3.jpg

Seriously i never knew there were people like these too.

We should pass a resolution condemning this!!

My gut response to the picture was of anger and outrage. But lets face it, that would not be wise.
ANY response from us will give them what they want, more BS to defame us with, they are playing politics using us.

They are telling us to jump, and we seem to be only too happy to comply.

It's a matter of great concern for Pakistan and clear evidence, of the possibility of seeding hate in future generations based on falsification in the name of history.

Anyhow, as a Pakistani i demand expulsion of Bengali diplomats.

Back
Top Bottom