What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Although it may be harsh but Pakistan can put pressure on Bangladesh by expelling illegal Bengalis who came here after 1971 for better future, in return we can repartirot Beharies who are trapped there for being with Pakistan in 1971.

No, no, no, no...
This would never have happened if our people just keep their mouths shut and carry on.
That would be giving these idiots more ammo and reason to whine and cry.
What goes on there is of no concern to us, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if AL and followers are trying to provoke us with stuff like this.

You mean that they burn pics of Quaid-e-Azam and we do nothing.

You mean that they burn pics of Quaid-e-Azam and we do nothing.

Aye, exactly that.

There's no room for emotion on an international levels.
Any response from us wont change anything for the better, may just make it worse.

Let these people have their shit fest. Keep calm and carry on.

Aye, exactly that.
There's no room for emotion on an international levels.
Any response from us wont change anything for the better, may just make it worse.
Let these people have their shit fest. Keep calm and carry on.

Have you seen how they have behaved with us in cricket, we should not go to play cricket tournment in BD and try to shift it to Sri Lanka not India.

Have you seen how they have behaved with us in cricket, we should not go to play cricket tournment in BD and try to shift it to Sri Lanka not India.

India is neither safe nor hospitable for Pakistani players.
We all know what happened to women cricket team of Pakistan, and regular threats.

India is neither safe nor hospitable for Pakistani players.
We all know what happened to women cricket team of Pakistan, and regular threats.

There were news that of some cricket tournament
is going to be held in BD but due to current situation WI refused to play and departed, BD think Pak may not want to play there due to their previous behavior and the tournament may shift to India, which Pak should work to stop and try to get it to Sri Lanka.

Well I think , there are issues in Bangladesh , its best we let them sort our their own personal Demons

Its understandable the anger they have , of not being Pakistan anymore and stuck in same social status in world and regional aspects for 40 years

Had they been with Pakistan likely be a nuclear nation and many other achievmen

Oh and let me say, this is not the time for anti-BD sentiment.
The way that their state came in to existence should make them inherently anti-Pak, but from where I stand that isn't true.

The Awami League mustn't define what BD is for us.

Look how Indians treated USA for charging their counselor, of a true crime.
Go try to burn the effigy of sheikh mujeeb or gandhi or burn any holy book as hindus regularly does.
We have no right to call our self Pakistanis, if we do not get back to Bengalis, in a way that remember it for for their future history.

Indifference , I guess . He's more concerned with the country's situation , not where he lived once upon a time .

And he still voted for whom he did ? :lol:

Khair I was interested to know what his opinion would be because he'd be the best person amongst all of us to understand this & how Pakistan should proceed because he'd understand the dynamics of BD - Past & Present, the best ! :)

And @kobiraaz @BDforever @DarkPrince @Loki @aazidane - Listen to this & Enjoy - This our Bengali Boy ! :p:

Back
Top Bottom