What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

They are BAL, they have been working with an agenda for long time. They are extremely unpopular now, so trying their best to divert the issue. This is how they work, mask their terrorism by making any new issue out of thin air. This is how they also worked before 71 I think.

Now try to understand that the whole BD is suppressed by this minority BAL extremists, they just have set their people in police, army, CID etc. People are dying here everyday, also you can see that they burned Khaleda Zia too. THEY ARE MAD DOG NOW, I am so embarrassed..

Here watch the plan of BAL that they are plotting for long time:
Can you tell us who has come out with this documentry? Cant see the name of the creators or publishers.

If Alamgeer would've been in Bangladesh...i' am pretty sure Awami terrorists would've martyred him just like they are killing other pro Pakistani Bengalis & Biharis.

Reality check? We Pakistanis don't dream like you lot...we know alot of Bangladeshis hate Pakistan from the depth of their heart but we also know alot of Bangladeshis are Pro Pakistanis.
Dream? Bout what? Please make sense 1st and then write.

Regarding pro India and pro Pakistan, We know that bout Bangladeshis. Nothing new thing u said.

To be frank new generation today has no special feelings for Jinnah.

But AL members sometimes say bad about him. But he is totally irrelevent in today’s scenario.
My father never told anything bad about Jinnah. He accused Vutto of Pakistan’s disaster.

she is having red dot on her forehead... truly a reality check.
Shes a Bangladeshi. ONLY MUSLIMS DONT LIVE IN BANGLADESH> Another reality check for you.

Infact, Bangladesh is the true version of Jinnah's Pakistan rather than West Pak. Anyone who wanna contest it can read Jinna's definition of Pakistan and compare it with Ban and Pak.

Dream? Bout what? Please make sense 1st and then write.

Like you people dream that overwhelming majority of Bangladeshis love India. My point was pretty clear...can't help if didn't get.

Infact, Bangladesh is the true version of Jinnah's Pakistan rather than West Pak. Anyone who wanna contest it can read Jinna's definition of Pakistan and compare it with Ban and Pak.

Neither Pakistan nor Bangladesh is what Jinnah had dream.

Until any of you have lived in Bangladesh, whether it's the village or the hustle and bustle of Dhaka then you can't really comment. I wouldn't categorise the people of Bangladesh as Pro Pakistani and Pro this and that, from an Islamic POV, East Pakistan was always the right move. However, us "Islamist's" do acknowledge that the Pak government had done many terrible things. In the time of rasool, people would give the tyrant ruler a set period of time to correct his actions, correct his mistakes etc.

I assure you the so called journalists and media outlets are just exaggerating this as they have nothing else to do with their time. Those so called Bangladeshis you see screaming and raising placards are a minority, they are vindictive and they hate Pakistan to the core. Remember, "hate" is a strong word. AL have lost the war, they are clinging on to their last few supporters, the only thing I'm scared of is that SHIEKH HARAAMI will do anything to stay in power, and if that means murder, because she's done it before when she killed thousands of Hefazat students.

My view on Jinnah is balanced, he wanted a Islamic homeland but he was a Ismaili Shia so surely his aqeedah was messed up, so the intention for a "Islamic republic" is iffy. I agree, if it wasn't for him, there would be no Pakistan or Bangladesh.

My view on Jinnah is balanced, he wanted a Islamic homeland but he was a Ismaili Shia so surely his aqeedah was messed up, so the intention for a "Islamic republic" is iffy. I agree, if it wasn't for him, there would be no Pakistan or Bangladesh.

He never wanted an Islamic Republic. He wanted an independent country where Muslims can practice their religion without fear & in that same country he wanted minorities to live with equal rights as of majority.

He was a non denominational Muslim who never once labelled himself as a Shia, a Sunni or an Ismaili !

At any rate what matters are not his personal religious beliefs but his integrity & passion for the rest of us !

Lets face it I have never heard anyone mentioning anything about bangladesh in private or public gatherings in Pakistan. We have ignored it for so long lets keep that
going, for us Bangladesh is like bhotan or Bolivia, out of our minds totally.

Pakistani establishment must have a reason to let Bangladesh go loose.

Last edited:
Jinnah's Pakistan is not Bangladesh lol, I assure u
He never wanted an Islamic Republic. He wanted an independent country where Muslims can practice their religion without fear & in that same country he wanted minorities to live with equal rights as of majority.

My bad, thank u for correcting me

To be frank new generation today has no special feelings for Jinnah.But AL members sometimes say bad about him. But he is totally irrelevent in today’s scenario.My father never told anything bad about Jinnah. He accused Vutto of Pakistan’s disaster.
That's why the image looks photoshopped. Even in India, no one burns effigy of him.

Thanks for posting this. Yeah, he wanted this. I have also heard this. He openly advocated that other religions' people should survive peacefully with Muslims.

Last edited:
Let play with Bangalis, let pass another resolution in Punjab Assembly now against the murder or Mola since they hate Punjab more, then we goto Sind and KPK assemblies. Once that done we can do a trial of Mujeeb for treason.

lets the fools play their foolish games, soon they will start burning their own cities.
But why waste time on such a insignificant country

Let play with Bangalis, let pass another resolution in Punjab Assembly now against the murder or Mola since they hate Punjab more, then we goto Sind and KPK assemblies. Once that done we can do a trial of Mujeeb for treason.

I think Pakistan should wait for elections in Bangladesh which i think are in January 2014. Hope the other lady gets elected.

Back
Top Bottom