What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

That will affect 2b dollar direct investment of pakistanis + huge amount of exports to Bangladesh.

You are right but some over reactive immature guys write anything on forum without proper knowledge.

Seems like Awami League has crossed all limits. A picture shows Awami League terrorists/thugs burning image/effigy of one of Pakistan's founding father Sir Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A). The other image is of the leader of Bangladesh's main opposition party BNP.

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki @Skies @Areesh @Imran Khan @Armstrong @W.11 @DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan @Al-zakir @FaujHistorian @Talon @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Secur @A.Rafay @Spring Onion @BATMAN @batmannow @RangerPK @RescueRanger @farhan_9909 @LoveIcon @Oscar @Luffy 500 @TOPGUN @dexter

Thanks to @kobiraaz for sharing.
as a Bangladeshi citizen, i'm simply astounded. these sub-humans are really clueless about their own history. MA Jinnah is one of those (if not the only one) who was instrumental in leading the Muslims of the subcontinent into what we call Bangladesh and Pakistan. and MA Jinnah may not have accomplished what he did without love and support from our forefathers, especially Bengali Muslims; our forefathers may not have accomplished what they did without leadership of MA Jinnah. so where it stands is these monkeys are against the very formation of Bangladesh in 1947 - the emancipation of our Muslim forefathers from Hindu zaminders and from a Hindu socio-cultural and economic system. i would rather like to think their forefathers must have been working FOR Hindu dominance back in 1947

i agree with @Aeronaut that these monkeys are essentially burning an idea i.e. the idea that Bangladesh once became a sovereign country separate from it's secular-Hindu neighbour. on a less serious note, it's entertaining to let the monkeys be themselves

The Pakistani parliament should not have brought up the resolution on Qader Mollah's hanging. This did a great disfavor to the nationalist movement to Bangladesh. This incident has allowed the Haseena regime to blame everything on Pakistan just as everyone was starting to find out India's deeds and the anti-indian sentiment was on the rise.

The Pakistani parliament should not have brought up the resolution on Qader Mollah's hanging. This did a great disfavor to the nationalist movement to Bangladesh. This incident has allowed the Haseena regime to blame everything on Pakistan just as everyone was starting to find out India's deeds and the anti-indian sentiment was on the rise.

I agree that not only its wording should have been very well thought, Pakistan should have accepted at least some blame of unfair actions they did to Bengalis before they separated from us, as Imran Khan did in his statement.
There is no justification to maintaing false pride. If we did something wrong as a nation, we should admit it and move on. Really I think saying anything contrary to facts and teaching our children history with distorted facts is a real mistake. We continue to commit similar mistakes in Balochistan for the same reason because our society never had a great debate about reasons behind formation of Bengladesh.

Recently following EPL a lot and loving Suarez's play. No Im not Kopite :p:

BTW this pic seems fake. Always check for authenticity of pics.
Specially when its coming from Jamaat. Here in BD we are dealing with these everyday.
@Aeronaut @American Pakistani

Here is the image search result.

Google

They are not fake, whole bunch of them on bdnews24 website.

Jinnah was your Leader too, its really sickening but hey so was Mujeeb ur rehman, but you killed him.. this is your history, you killed your own founding father mujeeb ur rehman.

stop whining about Jinnah, and start burning mujeeb ur rehman's.

It's a matter of great concern for Pakistan and clear evidence, of the possibility of seeding hate in future generations based on falsification in the name of history.

Anyhow, as a Pakistani i demand expulsion of Bengali diplomats.
Add to that the expulsion of illegal Bangalis who have been illegally residing in our country.

We really should disconnect ourselves from Bangladesh and severe any remaining relations with that country. I really see no point in retaining any relations with them.

You mean that they burn pics of Quaid-e-Azam and we do nothing.

They want our attention, and they are desperate for it. So why should we give them our attention? They are only making themselves look like emotional fools.

which Pak should work to stop and try to get it to Sri Lanka.

Yeah you are right Pakistan has that much of saying in ICC that they can get a tournament shifted and that too in a venue of their choice.

Recently following EPL a lot and loving Suarez's play. No Im not Kopite :p:

BTW this pic seems fake. Always check for authenticity of pics.
Specially when its coming from Jamaat. Here in BD we are dealing with these everyday.
@Aeronaut

Here is the image search. Big link though.

Google

Bloody Awami thug making excuse. Bunch of Projanma murtids barking like dogs inside police protection. Imagine there are no polices and then khel khatam.

I think rather than sitting quiet and watch the BAL inflict terror on its opponents, we should provide diplomatic help to the opposition on international platforms.

Pakistan has some influence in Islamic world. Perhaps, this is the time to help fallen brethren before too late.

Bloody Awami thug making excuse.

Are you trying to deneds those Gonojogoron mancho murtids here.

Pakistan has some influence in Islamic world. Perhaps, this is the time to help fallen brethren before too late.

lol

My view on Jinnah is balanced, he wanted a Islamic homeland but he was a Ismaili Shia so surely his aqeedah was messed up, so the intention for a "Islamic republic" is iffy. I agree, if it wasn't for him, there would be no Pakistan or Bangladesh.
Any reliable source to back this claim?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom