What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Im just amazed by your statements
koski_zpsdda88648.jpg
Nothing is of amazed here . Go to Bogra or go to Pooran Dhaka . Jinnah is Jinnah he's always respected , but yes Bhutto never . Perhaps , you are a youngster who do not know the fact.
Im just amazed by your statements
koski_zpsdda88648.jpg
Do you ever been to North Bengal , or do you ever been to Old Dhaka . Yes , your father never speak bad of him , cause he know the history . Anyone who know the history respects him.
And here is no strange.

Until any of you have lived in Bangladesh, whether it's the village or the hustle and bustle of Dhaka then you can't really comment. I wouldn't categorise the people of Bangladesh as Pro Pakistani and Pro this and that, from an Islamic POV, East Pakistan was always the right move. However, us "Islamist's" do acknowledge that the Pak government had done many terrible things. In the time of rasool, people would give the tyrant ruler a set period of time to correct his actions, correct his mistakes etc.

I assure you the so called journalists and media outlets are just exaggerating this as they have nothing else to do with their time. Those so called Bangladeshis you see screaming and raising placards are a minority, they are vindictive and they hate Pakistan to the core. Remember, "hate" is a strong word. AL have lost the war, they are clinging on to their last few supporters, the only thing I'm scared of is that SHIEKH HARAAMI will do anything to stay in power, and if that means murder, because she's done it before when she killed thousands of Hefazat students.

My view on Jinnah is balanced, he wanted a Islamic homeland but he was a Ismaili Shia so surely his aqeedah was messed up, so the intention for a "Islamic republic" is iffy. I agree, if it wasn't for him, there would be no Pakistan or Bangladesh.
Totally agreed with you about media and Seikh Harami Hasina . I wonder , after how many burnt of house,lost of life she'll stop !!

He never wanted an Islamic Republic. He wanted an independent country where Muslims can practice their religion without fear & in that same country he wanted minorities to live with equal rights as of majority.
Now taking ur words bout Jinaah's vision point by point, Bangladesh exactly is that today.

1. He never wanted an Islamic Republic - Bangladesh isnt (Check)
2. He wanted an independent country where Muslims can practice their religion without fear - In Bangladesh its true (Check)
3. in that same country he wanted minorities to live with equal rights as of majority - True for Bangladesh (Check).

Hence, Bangladesh is either exactly or close to Jinnah's vision of Pakistan.

They are not burning an image but a message. If BAL is up for Indian slavery so be it!

It has come to their necks already.

-
+I have removed the image.+

Condemnable act. They are burning an effigy of a man who died some sixty odd years ago and had nothing but nice things to say about the inhabitants of Bengal. The irony is that he had the support of their forefathers (who'd be turning in their graves by such misguided actions).

As I see, Awami League is taking such actions for cheap popularity now. We all know, Quaid-e-Azam never wanted any unfair treatment to any part of the new state of Pakistan in 1947. As a Pakistani, I think best course of action for us now would be to stay as cool as possible and let them do whatever they want to do in their country as long as it does not hurt the life or properties of Pakistanis there. Awami League is trying to play upon emotions of Bengalis and whatever we will say will be used to inflame emotions of people there and gain political mileage. Best course of action would be to keep our calm, let them do what they are doing in their own country and try to observe who is doing what in their country.
I think the wisest stance from leaders of Pakistan was, statement from Imran Khan. Hanging BD leaders who were involved in any kind of wrongdoings could be justified but now their ruling party has realized that they could actually gain more popularity from riding and inflaming the current wave of Pakistan bashing that has started there. So best course of action for us would be to not help them by a tit-for-tat escalation of current heated exchanges that will actually help them create environment of greater hatred, increase support for anti-Pakistan parties and create problems for pro-Pakistan parties in BD. Let us just stay calm and simply request them to not make a huge deal out of what somebody here said in their individual capacity and rather listen to several sane voices of our leaders like Imran Khan who made very right comments.

Last edited:
Don't tell me you're a Kopite ? :unsure:
Recently following EPL a lot and loving Suarez's play. No Im not Kopite :p:

BTW this pic seems fake. Always check for authenticity of pics.
Specially when its coming from Jamaat. Here in BD we are dealing with these everyday.
@Aeronaut @American Pakistani

Here is the image search result.

Google

Last edited:
Seems like Awami League has crossed all limits. A picture shows Awami League terrorists/thugs burning image/effigy of one of Pakistan's founding father Sir Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A). The other image is of the leader of Bangladesh's main opposition party BNP.

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki @Skies @Areesh @Imran Khan @Armstrong @W.11 @DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan @Al-zakir @FaujHistorian @Talon @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Secur @A.Rafay @Spring Onion @BATMAN @batmannow @RangerPK @RescueRanger @farhan_9909 @LoveIcon @Oscar @Luffy 500 @TOPGUN @dexter

Thanks to @kobiraaz for sharing.

Bhai, I can only wish lanat for those gazakoor, begairat bunch. They are either munafiq aur mushrik. Kare toh hum kya kare. We are cursed with these fasadis.

I think rather then sitting quiet and watch the BAL inflict terror on its opponents, we should provide diplomatic help to the opposition on international platforms.

That is an option.

But think about it. Had Pakistan not been so resolute in showing its dissent at the hanging of Molla, who most likely committed grave crimes against humanity (even if we were to buy the idea that judgment was biased), today the Bangladeshis would not be burning effigies of Jinnah. They simply reacted to Pakistan's sentiment toward someone who was a criminal in their country.

So if Pakistan takes it one step further and goes on to show diplomatic support on the same ground, the reaction from Bangladesh might get even uglier.

Now, look at it from a different angle: Today, you got Jinnah's effigy burned because you supported a criminal. Taking it a step further will only go on to prove that for Pakistanis, Jamat e Islami's Abdul Kader Molla is more important than Jinnah could ever be.

So tell me this, if you had a choice of saving the grace of either Molla or Jinnah, whom would you choose?

I think rather than sitting quiet and watch the BAL inflict terror on its opponents, we should provide diplomatic help to the opposition on international platforms.

Yes, but without doing anything that would help BD ruling party worsen the current scenario. We must never hand them anything they could use to get more political mileage and support by further stirring emotions of hatred against Pakistan. This is what they actually would want us to do since it is already working for them to get cheap popularity in BD and hurting pro Pakistan parties.

This should be condemned by our Government very hardly, if necessary call back envoy to Bangladesh till new Government took charge after elections.

Do not be over reactive. Do you know the meaning of calling back envoy in diplomacy?

Back
Top Bottom