What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Khair I was interested to know what his opinion would be because he'd be the best person amongst all of us to understand this & how Pakistan should proceed because he'd understand the dynamics of BD - Past & Present, the best ! :)

Then I must inquire him about it , he knows it , just that I haven't discussed the present events in the former East Pakistan . But if his past answers/analysis are any indication , he's more likely to implicate a large number of Bangladeshis being supportive of this action and possessing such mindset , all isn't what it looks like , wont agree ever to a brotherhood , even though he once did .

Then I must inquire him about it , he knows it , just that I haven't discussed the present events in the former East Pakistan . But if his past answers/analysis are any indication , he's more likely to implicate a large number of Bangladeshis being supportive of this action and possessing such mindset , all isn't what it looks like , wont agree ever to a brotherhood , even though he once did .

What about brotherhood with us ? :ashamed:

Ya Uncle hum peiii bhiii ghusaa haiiin on how the Stranded Pakistani thing was dealt with & is still dealt with ? :cray:

We should pass a resolution condemning this!!

A resolution will be too empty a protest. This is beyond protest now;

1. Pakistan to boycott T20 WC in Bangla
2. Cut diplomatic ties till an apology

M.A. JINNAH is BABA E QAUM and he was the one who fought for these people's independence too and this is how they are paying back. Calling Pakistan loser is as if they have been tremendously successful. Scums. Shameless.

They are BAL, they have been working with an agenda for long time. They are extremely unpopular now, so trying their best to divert the issue. This is how they work, mask their terrorism by making any new issue out of thin air. This is how they also worked before 71 I think.

Now try to understand that the whole BD is suppressed by this minority BAL extremists, they just have set their people in police, army, CID etc. People are dying here everyday, also you can see that they burned Khaleda Zia too. THEY ARE MAD DOG NOW, I am so embarrassed..

Here watch the plan of BAL that they are plotting for long time:

The truth of their Hatred is , 1 ) Still people respect and love Quaid E azam as because from him we get independence from british,than Pakistan Get birth and than Bangladesh. So the truth is if there was no Quaid e azam there was no India,Pakistan & Bangladesh. That's why we love him , respect him.

2) Begum Muhtarma Khaleda is the most popular leader like her husband Zia . Who not was just a Hilal e Jurat of Pakistan but also a war hero of Bangladesh . So,Seikh Hasina can't digest that how could be An ex Pak army officer,Ex ISI officer , who was also Pk's war hero become so populat than her father.And not just so ,how could her wife become more popular than her .

It is jealousy of her . She and her party man,communist burnt Pak flag. But the truth is , no other even do so around the nation.People may react like this," Why pak govt did so " but they neither show any non brotherly attitude towerds Pakistani here nor they like AL's excessiveness.

So , we were brothers and are brothers.

Long live this brotherhood.

And Long live Quaid.

Wish him many happy birthday .

What about brotherhood with us ? :ashamed:

Ya Uncle hum peiii bhiii ghusaa haiiin on how the Stranded Pakistani thing was dealt with & is still dealt with ? :cray:

No , it isn't about Pakistan .

Some very nice things to say about " Afghan " brothers and the " soil " thing . But we wouldn't to digress from the topic , would we ?

Look how Indians treated USA for charging their counselor, of a true crime.
Go try to burn the effigy of sheikh mujeeb or gandhi or burn any holy book as hindus regularly does.
We have no right to call our self Pakistanis, if we do not get back to Bengalis, in a way that remember it for for their future history.
Is that to soothe our humongous egos or to gain something rather than lose?

A resolution will be too empty a protest. This is beyond protest now;

1. Pakistan to boycott T20 WC in Bangla
2. Cut diplomatic ties till an apology

M.A. JINNAH is BABA E QAUM and he was the one who fought for these people's independence too and this is how they are paying back. Calling Pakistan loser is as if they have been tremendously successful. Scums. Shameless.
Brother the majority of our people respect this great man. Don't analysis us by these idiots work . In Bangladesh's many regions like nation's biggest area north bengal,Old dhaka and other part Quaid & Fatima jinnah is people idol and they love her. but these idiots are doing so to create hatred among us.

Quaid once said," Our enemy wants us to do so,but we can't let our enemy succeed ."

Pray that,democracy comes in Bangladesh aka east pk . If it comes , all things will be justified and we'll punish these guys for their excess.

May Allah swt give us strength.

Seems like Awami League has crossed all limits. A picture shows Awami League terrorists/thugs burning image/effigy of one of Pakistan's founding father Sir Mohammad Ali Jinnah(R.A). The other image is of the leader of Bangladesh's main opposition party BNP.

1479449_10153697627495601_794663282_n.jpg

@Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster @Loki @Skies @Areesh @Imran Khan @Armstrong @W.11 @DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan @Al-zakir @FaujHistorian @Talon @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Secur @A.Rafay @Spring Onion @BATMAN @batmannow @RangerPK @RescueRanger @farhan_9909 @LoveIcon @Oscar @Luffy 500 @TOPGUN @dexter

Thanks to @kobiraaz for sharing.

It is a shame !!

Truth is...Most Bangali will show animosity towards Pakistan, even the most "religious", I don't know if this analogy is correct but it's like the beef between Kurds and Turks. But deep inside they always wanted a sovereign Pakistani nation, this is evident in many Bangali families. Sometimes they will show hate towards Pak and then the next day they praise Pakistan for being a strong economy, these are just anecdotal experiences I am talking about.

And he still voted for whom he did ? :lol:

Khair I was interested to know what his opinion would be because he'd be the best person amongst all of us to understand this & how Pakistan should proceed because he'd understand the dynamics of BD - Past & Present, the best ! :)

And @kobiraaz @BDforever @DarkPrince @Loki @aazidane - Listen to this & Enjoy - This our Bengali Boy ! :p:

He was very popular in the 90s... "Socha na tha" remember???

Every morning his songs were aired on PTV... Respect !!

Brother the majority of our people respect this great man. Don't analysis us by these idiots work . In Bangladesh's many regions like nation's biggest area north bengal,Old dhaka and other part Quaid & Fatima jinnah is people idol and they love her. but these idiots are doing so to create hatred among us.

Quaid once said," Our enemy wants us to do so,but we can't let our enemy succeed ."

Pray that,democracy comes in Bangladesh aka east pk . If it comes , all things will be justified and we'll punish these guys for their excess.

May Allah swt give us strength.

Im just amazed by your statements
koski_zpsdda88648.jpg

Last edited:
And he still voted for whom he did ? :lol:

And @kobiraaz @BDforever @DarkPrince @Loki @aazidane - Listen to this & Enjoy - This our Bengali Boy ! :p:

If Alamgeer would've been in Bangladesh...i' am pretty sure Awami terrorists would've martyred him just like they are killing other pro Pakistani Bengalis & Biharis.

Reality check? :P

Reality check? We Pakistanis don't dream like you lot...we know alot of Bangladeshis hate Pakistan from the depth of their heart but we also know alot of Bangladeshis are Pro Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom