What's new

Bangladesh Military prepares for a WAR against Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh will only make any move against the Burmese, if and only if the Chinese agrees to a joint operation or at least to cover for us, against India. Any hostility from NE states will cut it off from rest of India.
In such a case,what makes u think India will not use BD as a passage to connect itself to NE states
BD is not that strong,believe me
BD should maintain good relations with its neighbours whether its Myanmar or India (or atleast with India)

In such a case,what makes u think India will not use BD as a passage to connect itself to NE states
BD is not that strong,believe me
BD should maintain good relations with its neighbours whether its Myanmar or India (or atleast with India)

Read my complete post above. As I said we will be working for the big boss. We will not do anything without getting a go ahead from the big Chinese boss.

Bangladesh will only make any move against the Burmese, if and only if the Chinese agrees to a joint operation or at least agrees to cover for us with its nukes, against India.

So the steps we need are giving full base rights to China in Chittagong and Chinese troops within Bangladesh and full nuke protection from China.

If China does not agree to work with us, I think we have little hope to do anything against Myanmar. But if China agrees, then we should raise an army of 5 million insurgent army to fight in Myanmar.

Wrong Strategy.

US is looking for a Base on Saint Martins Island. It would never allow China to have a Base.

Anyways Myanmarese Mig 29 aided by Indian Long Rang Strategic Nuclear Bombers Tu 142 backed by Su 30 MKI would Start bombing Chittagong, Cox Bazar and Dhaka for any Bangladeshi Jihadi Advances.

I think we should start talking to the Chinese about a joint project, to liberate 50 million NE Indians and also to liberate 20 million Myanmar minorities from the clutches of 30 million pesky Burmans.

Wrong Strategy.

US is looking for a Base on Saint Martins Island. It would never allow China to have a Base.

Anyways Myanmarese Mig 29 aided by Indian Long Rang Strategic Nuclear Bombers Tu 142 backed by Su 30 MKI would Start bombing Chittagong, Cox Bazar and Dhakafor any Bangladeshi Advances.

Again read my posts, it is going to be a Chinese led war, your air force is better than the Chinese? Its up to us if we give a base to US or to the Chinese.

Read my complete post above. As I said we will be working for the big boss. We will not do anything without getting a go ahead from the big Chinese boss.
nuke protection from china,5 milliom insurgent army
say something practical dude
BD is going ahead with a sound economy and will keep on developing,dont dream of the above mentioned things
and even if china backs u then also it cannot protect u if we are talking of a big scale war

I think we should start talking to the Chinese about a joint project, to liberate 50 million NE Indians and also to liberate 20 million Myanmar minorities from the clutches of 30 million pesky Burmans.

Again read my posts, it is going to be a Chinese led war, your air force is better than the Chinese? Its up to us if we give a base to US or to the Chinese.

No It is not. You whine about Indian Interference in Bangladesh. Just Imagine, what can US do?

Chinese Don't Trust Muslims. They fear Muslims would declare a Holy War against China. China would rather want Muslims out of Burma into Bangladesh. Remember Your China Boss Vetoed against your existence. :lol:

nuke protection from china,5 milliom insurgent army
say something practical dude
BD is going ahead with a sound economy and will keep on developing,dont dream of the above mentioned things
and even if china backs u then also it cannot protect u if we are talking of a big scale war

If China agrees, it will be your choice to get involved, but you will be compelled to stay out of it. This area will definitely get hot in the future, knowing the Chinese and after I got to know about these pesky Burmans.

No It is not. You whine about Indian Interference in Bangladesh. Just Imagine, what can US do?

Chinese Don't Trust Muslims. They fear Muslims would declare a Holy War against China. China would rather want Muslims out of Burma into Bangladesh. Remember Your China Boss Vetoed against your existence. :lol:

You don't get it do you. Nothing will happen without the Chinese, we will be another pawn, but a big pawn to rain down on the pesky Burmans.

Interesting that you went from this:

You are correct about the funding, I checked these out so far:

Kachin Independence Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chin exiles raise funds for Kachin refugees | Facebook
Kachin News Group

Karen National Liberation Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.tni.org/sites/www.tni.org/files/download/Burma's Longest War.pdf

Both of the above are still going strong, but their future prospect does not look promising. I think both will keep fighting till they get a fair enough deal for their ethnic group. So insurgency for Rohingya may not be a good option. But this option should not be removed from the table. It can be used as an insurance or a last resort bargaining chip.

Why are they fighting, what do they want that this Burman/Bamar govt. is not giving them? Is it just a claim for federal state with high level of autonomy for each ethnic state?

What is Rohingya's citizenship status now, how can they stay if they have no citizenship? Do they have some kind residence permit, like Green card which allows them to stay?

To this in a space of a day.

Bangladesh will only make any move against the Burmese, if and only if the Chinese agrees to a joint operation or at least agrees to cover for us with its nukes, against India.

So the steps we need are giving full base rights to China in Chittagong and Chinese troops within Bangladesh and full nuke protection from China.

If China does not agree to work with us, I think we have little hope to do anything against Myanmar. But if China agrees, then we should raise an army of 5 million insurgents to fight in Myanmar.

Thanks for the lunchtime entertainment, though.

Well it all depends on Chinese interest in this war and US agreeing to it. Burma has been destabilized for a long time, so someone needs to stabilize it for regional stability and growth. We are just mere pawns and willing hands of super powers of the world.

So it is mere speculation. But if the Chinese and the US could work out a deal to make something happen in this theater, Bangladesh will take part for sure. To beat the living day lights out of 30 million Burmans is within the ability of 160 million angry Bangladeshi's.

You got 8 Mig 29 and Burma got 32 Mig 29 and I think 12 are Upgraded ones.

They could beat the Living Sh!t out of Bangladesh. :lol:

If it is a Chinese led war, then the above point is moot. We will only provide man power, equipment has to come from the Boss. Sorry I have to go now, I will troll with you guys again, when I have some free time.

In a Bangladeshi Attack, A Joint Indo-Burmese Operation would be like this:

Green and Blue Indicate Indian and Burmese Navy Positions with Land Attack Capability.

Purple and Brown Indicate BSF and Burmese Army Thrusting into Bangladesh.

IsSYL.png

It's high time BSF / SFF were taught another lesson like Padua.

Burma got only 12 Mig-29s,they haven't received the other 20 Mig-29s which they ordered earlier from Russia.Heck even they have to use Russian pilots to fly these fighters because their pilots aren't up to the standard to be a decent pilot.Technically, the balance is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom