What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

Many Bangladeshis hate India so much, but they never showed Sandals before the Indian HC. YOu know why? Because they are not sponsored by Snake Hasina.

Interestingly, I came across a chap today who wanted all Jamaati leaders hanged. He supports Pakistan over India at a cricket match at the same time.

His reason? The Indian team look down on the Bangladeshi team. They don't see them as an international team. And yet, we have beaten them before.

That is a reminiscence of what we see in this very forum on any subject. It's not just cricket. But when Jamaat is involved, they are like birds of the same feather....

forget the past and move on.
but we must remember the lessons we learnt so that er may not have to see our country break into two again.

This is way too much. Burning another country's flag infront of their Embassy's. Well the Shahbagi Murtids can do whatever they want now.

P.S. : I wish I could burn the Indian flag in the street just for once but then the police wont be that kind to me as they were to the Shahbagis today. Hasina would never tolerate that. I might even end up with the same fate as Kader Mollah. Nobody dares speak up against the masters of Awami Malaun League ie The Great land of Hindustan.

While protesting near Pakistan High-commission Imran H. Sarkar and 6 other Ganajagaran activists were beaten by police...Govt is going to take action against the police members responsible. - Channel i breaking news.

Those police members surely are JI/Shibir affiliates. How dare they touch the Shahbagis!! Its a evil ploy to hurt "Ditiyo Muktijuddher Shoiniks'".

Last edited by a moderator:
This is way too much. Burning another country's flag infront of their Embassy's. Well the Shahbagi Murtids can do whatever they want now.

P.S. : I wish I could burn the Indian flag in the street just for once but then the police wont be that kind to me as they were to the Shahbagis today. Hasina would never tolerate that. I might even end up with the same fate as Kader Mollah. Nobody dares speak up against the masters of Awami Malaun League ie The Great Malaunland of Hindustan.

Those police members surely are JI/Shibir affiliates. How dare they touch the Shahbagis!! Its a evil ploy to hurt "Ditiyo Muktijuddher Shoiniks'".

Don't walk that path now....our Pakistani brethren have burnt more US flags than the number of US flags that are actually in the US!
@Imran Khan Why don't you post some of those pics??

Don't walk that path now....our Pakistani brethren have burnt more US flags than the number of US flags that are actually in the US!
1525280_630271900363948_888856369_n.jpg

Gen. Niazi bechara mar khap gaye. Leave him alone to rest in peace...
Sir, par baaki jo war criminals hain, unhe thode hi bhoolenge ye. Nuremberg yaad hai naa.

Aur waise bhi sab election tactics hain. Jaise hi paas aate hain, South Asia ko nationalism yaad aa jaata hai. Itne saal se chup pade hain.

India main bhi aisa hi kuch ho raha hai.

Sir, par baaki jo war criminals hain, unhe thode hi bhoolenge ye. Nuremberg yaad hai naa.

Aur waise bhi sab election tactics hain. Jaise hi paas aate hain, South Asia ko nationalism yaad aa jaata hai. Itne saal se chup pade hain.

India main bhi aisa hi kuch ho raha hai.

Lol, yeah your spot on. I said the same thing but Popeye got upset.

While they fly American warplanes at the same time?

Oh well...

I wonder why is BD inclined to create internal rifts and hatred within the society? They had been able to ban JI and that should've been enough but hanging their ex-leaders on a trial which no one is accepting is worrisome. BD is a brother country, we want BD to live happily ever after but poking back into past and not just that, but fondling with healed wounds is incomprehensible. I wish BD has better leadership that was more patriotic and less neighbour appeasing.

But with this trial, Hasina also broken an agreement which his father did and had given indemnity to everybody and their acts thus far. Breaking this agreement and this self-stabbing is not going to hurt anybody outside BD now. Pakistan has moved on and the alleged people do not belong to Pakistan - but for Bangladesh it is start of a new turbulence within but my humble question is - WHY?

Somehow you are implying that India has something to do with this hanging which is far from truth. Haseena is trying to shore up her support base before the elections by targeting JI leadership and banning the JI party from contesting the elections. Now we see BNP and JI goons on the streets killing and looting shops and homes of minorities. This senseless violence and chaos will ensure BAL victory.

this is a trap, BAL is asking for apology within 20 hours. And its likely what PK wont apology, and they should not. Then they have to cut relation with BD. Then even if BNP comes in power in future, PK wont be able to establish this relation again, because BAL will bark then again that "look BNP is making BD Pakistan again, BNP is razakar and trying to make fundamentalists in BD". So I think the relation between BD and PK is ended forever. Whatever, PK should not give a damn in it.

i don't disagree with the resolution adopted by Pakistan on that judicial murder. not only were there condemnation from many other Muslim and non-Muslim countries, there were added factors for Pakistan understandably. and who wouldn't expect the murtads to make an issue out of thin air? these murtads hate any muslim country, they chant about killing all JEI people, they will support any violence on anyone who supported unity of Greater Pakistan, they want an end to any political party in BD with any trace of 'Islam' in it! and this is the kind of people BAL is using for just about everything and this is the kind of people in control of BD!
countless Bangladeshis expressed their horror at the judicial murder instigated by these indo-BAL goons. this is an effort by these indo-BAL agents to label everyone paying tribute to Abdul Qader Mullah and everyone protesting sham (s)elections as "anti-liberation":omghaha:

if these goons cause any sign of trouble when BNP does normalize diplomatic ties, it's at their own risk

India has everything to do with ongoing kangaroo court and genocide in Bangladesh.

So, your Kangaroo court has started listening to Kafir Hindu country and Rawami diktats just the way we wanted. That too capital punishment. How pathetic you fall in line so easily...

Grow a spine to counter our machinations or else become a laughing stock.... :omghaha:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom