What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

What can I say, Bengal has a history of producing traitors and screwing their own people. Be it Mir Jaffar or Sheikh Mujeeb. Former is still remember as "traitor after 245 year of his death" and latter was killed by it's own people.

Hey man say whatever you want about Bangladeshi Bengal, leave the West Bengalis out of this. Subhash Chandra Bose ring a bell?

Yup I agree, the BD supreme court is a bogus entity. They should emulate pak's judiciary which regularly frees murderers and terrorists. :tup:

Pak's judiciary isn't perfect. But same judiciary has given death sentences to terrorists too. Example of those terrorists who were supposed to be hanged in Sukkar and Multan jails few months ago.

But I don't see our judiciary doing the kind of joke that BD judiciary has done with the death sentence of Abdul Qadir Mulla.

I did a 360 sweep by using my ultra deep Scanner Radar aka UDSR to find BD. But results said that BD is not important search something so I did again using Banana Repulbic of Bangladesh so it showed me some strange look map of country

Then after using my Deep Search Result finder aka Google I matched a map from previous search of UDSR with GOOGLE and i found Bangladesh.

Then Using my Very Large Telescope I pierced through the smoke there people were doing some Hullla-lalalala.

I wonder why is BD inclined to create internal rifts and hatred within the society? They had been able to ban JI and that should've been enough but hanging their ex-leaders on a trial which no one is accepting is worrisome. BD is a brother country, we want BD to live happily ever after but poking back into past and not just that, but fondling with healed wounds is incomprehensible. I wish BD has better leadership that was more patriotic and less neighbour appeasing.

But with this trial, Hasina also broken an agreement which his father did and had given indemnity to everybody and their acts thus far. Breaking this agreement and this self-stabbing is not going to hurt anybody outside BD now. Pakistan has moved on and the alleged people do not belong to Pakistan - but for Bangladesh it is start of a new turbulence within but my humble question is - WHY?

this is a trap, BAL is asking for apology within 20 hours. And its likely what PK wont apology, and they should not. Then they have to cut relation with BD. Then even if BNP comes in power in future, PK wont be able to establish this relation again, because BAL will bark then again that "look BNP is making BD Pakistan again, BNP is razakar and trying to make fundamentalists in BD". So I think the relation between BD and PK is ended forever. Whatever, PK should not give a damn in it.

this is a trap, BAL is asking for apology within 20 hours. And its likely what PK wont apology, and they should not. Then they have to cut relation with BD. Then even if BNP comes in power in future, PK wont be able to establish this relation again, because BAL will bark then again that "look BNP is making BD Pakistan again, BNP is razakar and trying to make fundamentalists in BD". So I think the relation between BD and PK is ended forever. Whatever, PK should not give a damn in it.
so cut it what is the problem ?:lol:

PAK shouldn't not have passed the resolution at this critical juncture IMHO. Most countries condemned the execution and farce trial including US/UN including turkey and ME and justifiably so. Its was judicial murder of an innocent man. But BAL went after PAK naturally. U have to realize that BD is technically an Indian controlled state now. Its is throughly isolated from the intl community and Hasina made it totally an Indian vassal. It goes to show that Irman khan lacked acumen in foreign affairs while putting forth the resolution. It also gave pro-indians in PAK something to whine about If i am not mistaken. That's my humble opinion.

As for the protest by couple of 100 loons in front of PAK embassy, understand that Dhaka is practically sealed off from the rest of the country. Media is 100% Indo-awami owned (all tv channels and 98% print media). Rallies r banned in the city where opposition activist r being murdered everyday by indo-awami loons. SO u can guess the type of people allowed to harp in front on PAK embassy? Yep awami shabagi clowns with extreme xenophobia and apathy towards PAK. They are fringe minority in BD even among BAL. But u know the magic the media can do. This shouldn't even have been news but this is being blown way out of proportions. @Areesh @mafiya @Armstrong @Spring Onion

Last edited:
Pakistani flags burnt -
bdnews24.com

Anti-Pakistan protestors have set alight Pakistani flags in Chittagong and Bogra to protest against Pakistan’s interference in the execution of war crimes convict Abdul Quader Molla.
Print Friendly and PDF

Bangladesh on Tuesday strongly protested Pakistan adopting resolutions expressing concern over the Jamaat-e-Islami leader's execution.

Jamaat leader Molla, infamously known as the 'butcher of Mirpur' for his Liberation War-time atrocities, was hanged on Dec 12.

Pakistan had been demonstrating since the execution of Molla. On Monday, the Pakistan national and provincial assemblies adopted the resolutions moved by Pakisan Jamaat-e-Islami.

Bangladesh foreign ministry summoned Pakistan High Commissioner Mian Afrasiab Mehdi Hashmi Qureshi on Tuesday evening and "strongly protested against" Islamabad's move.

Ganajagaran Mancha marched towards the Pakistani High Commission in Gulshan on Wednesday.

People in various districts also staged anti-Pakistan demonstrations and burnt effigies of Pakistan’s Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Pakistani cricketer-turned politician Imran Khan for their concern over Quader Molla’s execution.

In Chittagong, a platform of citizens under the banner ‘Jege Otho Bangladesh’ set fire to Pakistani flag and burnt the effigy of Pakistan interior minister in front of Cheragi intersection.

They demanded of the government to break diplomatic ties with Pakistan.

Activists of Bangladesh Chhatra League Chittagong University unit set alight Pakistani flag on the university campus.

In Bogra ‘Nagorik Samaj’ set fire to a Pakisani flag in the city’s Satmatha intersection.

Our Jamalpur correspondent adds Jamalpur Ganajagaran Mancha burnt the effigy of Imran Khan at Dayamoyi intersection.

leave this laila majnu lovestory ,if one beaten another hurt! take all of these collaborators in pakistan if you truely love them .btw can you give a reason why mollah was siding along with pakistan when he is a bangladeshi? your statement proves that he is nothing but a traitor!so it was a legitimate hang

because your forefather choose to create Pakistan to save their asss from Hindu supremacy. It was a demand of time at that time, and still you are dominated by India.

1524610_10152125440484925_992412350_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom