What's new

Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions

What can I say, Bengal has a history of producing traitors and screwing their own people. Be it Mir Jaffar or Sheikh Mujeeb. Former is still remember as "traitor after 245 year of his death" and latter was killed by it's own people.
But they even produce GREATS like Ms. Sheikh Hasina :angel:

@Areesh Use this as your argument next time these are the specifics of what Awami Judiciary did with Qader molla. How they interfered with due process to get verdict as they wish

kh1u.png

Hafizullah Niazi-saqoot e Dhaka ibtella o aazmaesh ka laimtenahi silsila - Jang Columns

As for the indians, the main witness of prosecution changed it's statement multiple times. She gave 3-4 statements and never mentioned Qader mullah as it's raper. But last statement she gave, she specifically mentioned Qader mullah.

The judges private convo leaked which exposed the "Fairness of trial" @Loki @asad71 could tell you more what was the leaked convo of judges after which America, turkey, UN and many western countries condemned this banana trial

the main defense witness was disappeared. His statement could have set set Qader mullah free

Several defense witnesses were banned from entering the court.

They first gave a life time punishment to mullah qader but that didn't satisfied Awaami government so they changed the constitution and turned the verdict of life time punishment to hang by death

What can I say, Bengal has a history of producing traitors and screwing their own people. Be it Mir Jaffar or Sheikh Mujeeb. Former is still remember as "traitor after 245 year of his death" and latter was killed by it's own people.

Mir Jafar was an Iraqi.

While protesting near Pakistan High-commission Imran H. Sarkar and 6 other Ganajagaran activists were beaten by police...Govt is going to take action against the police members responsible. - Channel i breaking news.

Mullah never sided with Pakistan. Pakistan even does not know him. The original Kosai Kader (butcher kader) was a completely different person and a Bihari. He was in his forties inn 1971 and this Kader Mulla was just a boy that time.

Here is Kosai Kader in 1971. and the bottom picture is Kader Mulla in 1992

1476611_685629958136651_361242012_n.jpg

Hasina needed somebody to be hanged and so she did.

He was 'Kosai' as he favored Pakistan bbut what about Indian backed & trained Mukti Bhini? How is killing them butchery.

I think you Bengalis have been taught by Indian and Hindu teachers. This 'genocide' myth has been drilled in your minds. No one could have killed you more brutally than Hindus. And Mukti Bahini was that terror org. which did that more than any other group.

How could me or anyone like me kill fellow Muslim so much that it be called genocide? Bengalis are still my brothers. Can you say this about Indians who celebrated your secession? We did not and we cant. As I said you are still our brother.

This account of genocide coming from Bengladeshis is not independently verifiable & its also refuted by an India Bengali writer in her extended investigations.

With Pakistan, you were more secure. Now you are covered by India from 3 sides. Remember, Indian leadership will not accept you or us but only begrudgingly and they will do and are doing everything to annul this idea called Pakistan.

We should stay away .....far away from Bangladesh and its business.

Its their country, which is thousands of kms away from us, it doesn't threaten our security in any way. When their govt kills its own people or carries out judicial assasinations...legal or illegal shouldn't be Pakistan's business.

Our politicians are just a bunch of morons, why do we have to make a scene!!!

We extend our prayers to them .... Thats all that should be done.

Few days back , were'nt you agreeing to one of BD member of Pak assisting BD and encircling India ??
Or were you just trolling :haha:

that was not Bangladesh internal matter. Mollah was executed for siding with Pakistan. If you open those trials and try people for 'war crimes' then Pakistan has every right to protest. It was East Pakistan then and anything related to that history is part of Pakistan too.

This Awami League and its leader was a traitor of Pakistan not father of Bangladesh if you go back and start trying people from that era. Then we have right too to try Bangabandhu for his great treason and playing in the hands of RAW and perpetuating extreme war crimes against Pakistan. So better ask your govt. to shut up.

Its another matter your govt making extra effort to appease India.
leave this laila majnu lovestory ,if one beaten another hurt! take all of these collaborators in pakistan if you truely love them .btw can you give a reason why mollah was siding along with pakistan when he is a bangladeshi? your statement proves that he is nothing but a traitor!so it was a legitimate hang

Last edited by a moderator:
A charge or an accusation which was only proved in a bogus and politicized tribunal. Huh.

Yup I agree, the BD supreme court is a bogus entity. They should emulate pak's judiciary which regularly frees murderers and terrorists. :tup:

He was 'Kosai' as he favored Pakistan bbut what about Indian backed & trained Mukti Bhini? How is killing them butchery.

I think you Bengalis have been taught by Indian and Hindu teachers. This 'genocide' myth has been drilled in your minds. No one could have killed you more brutally than Hindus. And Mukti Bahini was that terror org. which did that more than any other group.

How could me or anyone like me kill fellow Muslim so much that it be called genocide? Bengalis are still my brothers. Can you say this about Indians who celebrated your secession? We did not and we cant. As I said you are still our brother.

This account of genocide coming from Bengladeshis is not independently verifiable & its also refuted by an India Bengali writer in her extended investigations.

With Pakistan, you were more secure. Now you are covered by India from 3 sides. Remember, Indian leadership will not accept you or us but only begrudgingly and they will do and are doing everything to annul this idea called Pakistan.

Have you heard of Syria?:cheesy:

head-in-the-sand.gif

Back
Top Bottom