What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

The name Palestine was established by Emperor Hadrian after he destroyed Judea. The word 'israel' is more islamic than the word 'Palestine'.

From what I've heard, the word "Israel" actually refer to Prophet Jacob in The Koran. He's also known as Prophet Ya’coob.

Jacob is the son of Ishaaq, and the grandson of Abraham. Jacob was known to have twelve children, and one of them was Prophet Joseph. Hence, "Children of Israel".

It is also known that Prophet Abraham had two sons, Ishaaq and Ismail. The Children of Ismail are not among the "Children of Israel", which categorically belonged to Jacob.

Ismail is greatX grandfather of Prophet Muhammad. So that makes Muslims the descendants of Ismail, and not "Children of Israel".

The History of the Children of Israel in the Holy Land:
The History of the Children Of Israel in The Holy Land

Family tree of prophets:
http://www.isgoc.com/images/aboutislam/FAMILY%20TREE%20%7BLarg%20Pic%7D.png

Fun fact: The word "Israel" literally translates into "Servant of God".

1. we will have our own satellite in 2015, which means after 44 years of independence, so we are not doing bad at all.
I am talking about a satellite that we launched ourselves, not someone else did it for us.

In Quran no where it said that the land has been given to Jews instead it said God has given permission to the children of Israel to dwell at that land.
Remember Moses said to his people... "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you"

7:137
And We made a people, considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both east and west, - lands whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride).

Now who is this children of Israel?? Are they only Jews??
Of course. Children of Israel is name of a specific nation and Jews are only nation who fit to this title.

On top of it I guess you know the origin of all the blue eyed or red haired European looking jews. Yes they are Khazars,
Dumb dumb, Khazars were not blue eyed and red haired, they were Turkic people. On the other hand many original Semitic people were so. King David was red haired according to Bible. Try to learn a little before swallowing Stupid propaganda.
Bottom line present day Israel has been created by illegally occupying other people's land.
Bottom line you are a wannabe Arab who prefers Arabs over his own people.

:taz:he he he lecture from ppl who's own prophet abandoned them for their arrogance and stupidity. Joke of the century.
Quick question - is there any ware in Jew holly book says only Jew ppl can live in Israel and ppl from other religion should be killed and kicked out?
According to new testament Jesus was blue eyed ,brown haired,white man.But he was an Arab through and through.:cheesy:

I used World bank 2011 data for all countries.

We are in 2013, not 2011 now.:lol:

When Israel was 41 years old it has GDP per capita equal to Spanish and launched own satellite to space.

Good for you.

BD may have issues but no mass starvation there. With an economy growing at a healthy 6% a year so things will get better as time goes by.

Historical factors are mainly to blame for BD's current very low per-capita growth rather severe mismanagement by successive BD governments - as can be seen in two other neighbouring South Asian countries.

Open your holy book and you will see that Holy Land is assigned to Jews by God himself :D You will also see there many Jewish prophets who lived in this land. If you find any Palestinian there I will give you 50,000$. :lol:

Even the countries that recognise your state admit you stole it from Palestinians, so let us not go into any religious justifications here. Long may BD continue to not recognise your land theft.:lol:

As I said, aid to Israel is military.

Each Israeli spends 1,882 $ on defence (after clearing aid), each Bengali spends 7$ a year on defence. :rolleyes:

Anyway if you want to send us more aid u are welcome.

Who gives a rat's about these simplistic statements from yourself.

You are supported by the whole of the Western World. This includes direct cash payments from both US and Germany. The US and Europe give you free access to their markets. Technology transfer from the US is never-ending and large multinationals like Intel are directed to invest in your state to help prop it up.

I am talking about a satellite that we launched ourselves, not someone else did it for us.

and how can you say that you launched own satellite when you people came from Different European countries, not from a particular country :omghaha:

and talking about economy ? wait upto 2025, we are going to surplus you in economy size, hope we will talk that time :D:tup:

@500

Are their people in Israel who have a long term plan or just thoughts to occupy the lands between the Nile to the Furat? Isn't it in your holly books as the promised land?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in 2013, not 2011 now.:lol:

Good for you.

BD may have issues but no mass starvation there. With an economy growing at a healthy 6% a year so things will get better as time goes by.

Historical factors are mainly to blame for BD's current very low per-capita growth rather severe mismanagement by successive BD governments - as can be seen in two other neighbouring South Asian countries.
It will take many decades before you reach Palestinian life standards if at all.

Even the countries that recognise your state admit you stole it from Palestinians,
Nonsense so called Palestinian nation was invented in 1964. There was no such thing before at all.
so let us not go into any religious justifications here. Long may BD continue to not recognise your land theft.:lol:
I am talking about the history. Jews live here for thousands years, long time before any Arab. Even your holy book confirms that.

Who gives a rat's about these simplistic statements from yourself.
You said simplistic nonsense.

You are supported by the whole of the Western World. This includes direct cash payments from both US and Germany. The US and Europe give you free access to their markets. Technology transfer from the US is never-ending and large multinationals like Intel are directed to invest in your state to help prop it up.
There is no technology transfer. Aid is military as I said and this aid does not cover even 25% of our huge military spends. Intel invests in Israel because its good to their business and nothing else. Same like Google which bought the Israeli Waze application for $1.1 bln couple days ago.

@500

Are their people in Israel who have a long term plan or just thoughts to occupy the lands between the Nile to the Furat? Isn't it in your holly books as the promised land?
No, there is no such plans.

i have a question to @500 ..

according to your holy book , descendant of 2nd king of Israel (David) suppose to bring israeli people to their holy land. As Israeli are now in that land, so my question is who is the guy (descendant of David) that bring you in that area in 1947 ? show us his picture plz :D

Remember Moses said to his people... "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you"

7:137
And We made a people, considered weak (and of no account), inheritors of lands in both east and west, - lands whereon We sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected (with such pride).

Of course. Children of Israel is name of a specific nation and Jews are only nation who fit to this title.

Dumb dumb, Khazars were not blue eyed and red haired, they were Turkic people. On the other hand many original Semitic people were so. King David was red haired according to Bible. Try to learn a little before swallowing Stupid propaganda.

Bottom line you are a wannabe Arab who prefers Arabs over his own people.

Is Jews a race or religion?

The name Palestine was established by Emperor Hadrian after he destroyed Judea. The word 'israel' is more islamic than the word 'Palestine'.

The destruction of Judea was a sign of Allah Ta'ala's wrath, because of the disobedience of Bani Israel. The name of Israel was a name once favored by Allah, now the name is carrying Allah's wrath and curse. Any name is far better than Israel.

Muslims conquered Palestine about a thousand years ago, in the time when there were many Muslim religious scholar. If there was a problem with the name "Palestine" they would have changed it.

It will take many decades before you reach Palestinian life standards if at all.

Nonsense so called Palestinian nation was invented in 1964. There was no such thing before at all.

I am talking about the history. Jews live here for thousands years, long time before any Arab. Even your holy book confirms that.

map-of-occupation-palestinian-lands-1946-2008-ptt.jpg

israel.png

Muslims and Jews used to live pecefully side by side. There were no problems. But all started when you hungry zionists arrived. And we are well aware of palestine's struggle dont try to deceive us.

On Topic: That's a small contribution from us. We always helped them thats what history tells.
But this one is show off as we didnt help Rohinyas with any money. Why is that we dont help who really needs it.

i have a question to @500 ..

according to your holy book , descendant of 2nd king of Israel (David) suppose to bring israeli people to their holy land. As Israeli are now in that land, so my question is who is the guy (descendant of David) that bring you in that area in 1947 ? show us his picture plz :D
You are wrong.

Is Jews a race or religion?
Both.

This map is stupid propaganda. Here is the real history:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1371374063.jpg

Muslims and Jews used to live pecefully side by side. There were no problems.
No, Jews were oppressed 3rd class citizens. Considering that even first class standards were terrible hard even to imagine what was to be for Jews.

But all started when you hungry zionists arrived.
Since Zionists arrived life standards of Palestinians drastically improved.

On Topic: That's a small contribution from us. We always helped them thats what history tells.
Thats small for Palestinians, for girls who work in Bangladesh factories its not small at all.

You are wrong.

Both.

No, Jews were oppressed 3rd class citizens. Considering that even first class standards were terrible hard even to imagine what was to be for Jews.

Thats small for Palestinians, for girls who work in Bangladesh factories its not small at all.

Are Jews claiming Palestine as a birth right or religious right?

Whats the point of having higher life standards if you don't live to enjoy it?

:omghaha: even in your version of Palestine land you are clearly occupying them.

Why you are so pathetic liar and shameless.

Intel invests in Israel because its good to their business and nothing else.

Is that so?

Let us look at the locations of Intel manufacturing sites around the world then:

D1X Hillsboro, Oregon, USA 2013 projected 300 mm, 14 nm
D1D Hillsboro, Oregon, USA 2003 300 mm, 22 nm
D1C Hillsboro, Oregon, USA 2001 300 mm, 32 nm
Fab 12 Chandler, Arizona, USA 1996 300 mm, 65 nm
Fab 32 Chandler, Arizona, USA 2007 300 mm, 45/32 nm
Fab 42 Chandler, Arizona, USA 2013[1] 450 mm,[2] 14 nm
Fab 11x Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA 2002 300 mm, 45/32 nm
Fab 17 Hudson, Massachusetts, USA 1998 200 mm, 130 nm[3]
Fab 24 Leixlip, Ireland 2006 300 mm, 14 nm[4]
Fab 28 Kiryat Gat, Israel 2008 300 mm, 22 nm
Fab 68 Dalian, China

We have 3 apart from the US:

1/ Ireland - access to the huge EU market that is the largest in the world
2/ China - access to the 2nd largest and fastest growing large economy in the world. Also China is located close to huge economies like Japan and Korea and large developing economies like India and Indonesia.
3/ Israel - access to one of the smallest economies in the world that is boycotted by nearly all it's neighbour as they do not even recognise it's right to exist.:omghaha:

Why would Intel invest in your state if it was not directed and /or induced by various incentives to do so by the US government.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom