What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Jews are only people who had a country in this place. And even modern Israel was created 20 years before the so called Palstinian people were invented.

Please read some history books or are you deliberately lying?

They do enjoy high life standards.

What i meant was that whats the point of having "high" life standards when you can get killed any time.

Thats not my version, thats historic facts. How can you occupy something that does not exist?

So, were you showing us the false map?
This map is stupid propaganda. Here is the real history:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1371374063.jpg

Intel is a private company they invest in Israel because its good for their business. Long before the factory was built Israel was only place beside US where Intel's processors are designed. And all processors designed in Israel were very successful.
Israeli government also give a huge tax reduction for Intel to build a factory.
Similarly Google, IBM, Mircosoft, Motorolla etc are also investing in Israel. Like millions of other private investors.

Just like how Intel is free to invest in Iran:omghaha:

There is no such thing as a fully "private" company anywhere in the world.

The United States has made a decision to prop-up your state for various reasons and without the support of it and the West in general you would cease to exist very soon.

Anyway, I have made my point now.

Please read some history books or are you deliberately lying?
I am not you.

What i meant was that whats the point of having "high" life standards when you can get killed any time.
Its not Syria, very calm here. Life expectancy of Palestinians is much higher than of Bengalis.
So, were you showing us the false map?
My map is true, unlike yours. There were not any Palestinian lands until 1994 when Israel gave them an autonomy.

Just like how Intel is free to invest in Iran:omghaha:
No, because there are sanctions and no even diplomatic relationships. But Intel is free to invest in over a hundred of other countries.

Do u think that Google bought the Israeli Waze for 1.1 bln this week because Obama told them to do so? :lol:

The United States has made a decision to prop-up your state for various reasons and without the support of it and the West in general you would cease to exist very soon.
Thats only your wishful thinking and jealousy. You have not provided a single proof.

@500, please don't encourage Bangladeshis. Just you replying to their posts would make them feel special and important, which they are not.

@500, please don't encourage Bangladeshis. Just you replying to their posts would make them feel special and important, which they are not.

Another wannabe jew. :lol: I hope 500 will find some time to pat you on the back.

I am not you.

Its not Syria, very calm here. Life expectancy of Palestinians is much higher than of Bengalis.

My map is true, unlike yours. There were not any Palestinian lands until 1994 when Israel gave them an autonomy.

No, because there are sanctions and no even diplomatic relationships. But Intel is free to invest in over a hundred of other countries.

Do u think that Google bought the Israeli Waze for 1.1 bln this week because Obama told them to do so? :lol:

Thats only your wishful thinking and jealousy. You have not provided a single proof.

If your map is true, and that's how you want to define occupation of the territories in question, then it rightfully belongs to the British, no? ;p

Another wannabe jew. :lol: I hope 500 will find some time to pat you on the back.

If your map is true, and that's how you want to define occupation of the territories in question, then it rightfully belongs to the British, no? ;p

Hinjews>>>>> Bong arabs

Brits left these territories. What basically happened is that Middle Eat was belonging to Ottoman empire. Then Brits captured lands and gave 99.8% of it to the Arabs. The remaining 0.2% was divided by UN between the Arabs and the Jews.

Brits left these territories. What basically happened is that Middle Eat was belonging to Ottoman empire. Then Brits captured lands and gave 99.8% of it to the Arabs. The remaining 0.2% was divided by UN between the Arabs and the Jews.

Did the Brits own India to give away to others?:lol:

You stole the land, admit it at least.

One day someone will take it from you - the only question is when.

You mean between Arabs and Foreigners. Let's get this straight, "the Jews" is not an ethnicity. Local Palestinians and Sephardic people might have more of the original semitic/Jewish blood left in them than you guys.

Anyways, no point arguing. I personally support a one state solution where Ashkenazis, local Jewish people and Arabs can peacefully co-exist.

You mean between Arabs and Foreigners.
Jews lived in this land for thousand years before the Arabs. By the beginning of 20th century Jews consisted some 3% of ME population but got only 0.1% of territory.

Let's get this straight, "the Jews" is not an ethnicity. Local Palestinians and Sephardic people might have more of the original semitic/Jewish blood left in them than you guys.
Thats nonsense and I am half Sephardic myself by the way.

Jews lived in this land for thousand years before the Arabs. By the beginning of 20th century Jews consisted some 3% of ME population but got only 0.1% of territory.

Thousands of years before Arabs? May I ask for some credible source please,other than God's words? Most likely the Jewish people and Arabs co-existed. No one's going to hand over 3% land just because you have 3% of a particular region's population. Better get used to reality.

Thats nonsense and I am half Sephardic myself by the way.

Good, then I suppose you do deserve living in your ancestral land.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom