What's new

Bangladesh pledges $50,000 for Palestine city

Jews lived in this land for thousand years before the Arabs. By the beginning of 20th century Jews consisted some 3% of ME population but got only 0.1% of territory.

Yes, Jews lived in the ME for thousands of years. But, they volunteered to leave that land and went to europe and then to usa to catch money with duplicity. They came back and built a country on the promises given by england and by getting support from the europeans who wanted to get rid of jews population.

But, the creation has given ony pains to the local Palestinians. Jews have no legal base to claim a land where they were no more living. Sovereignty of that land lies with the Palestinian citizens of that country.

For example, can the 88% foreign citizens of UAE claim sovereignty over 12% native Dubai citizens?

I am not you.

:rofl: Thanks Allah my reputation is saved. We all know how truthful the Jews are ;) :omghaha:.

Its not Syria, very calm here. Life expectancy of Palestinians is much higher than of Bengalis.

What about the the Palestinians who are forced to live in camps in different countries as refuges?

Thousands of years before Arabs? May I ask for some credible source please,other than God's words? Most likely the Jewish people and Arabs co-existed. No one's going to hand over 3% land just because you have 3% of a particular region's population. Better get used to reality.
All ancient towns here have Hebrew names: Jericho - moon, Schehem - shoulder, Yaffo - beautiful, Hebron - friendly... These are 4000+ years old towns.

:rofl: Thanks Allah my reputation is saved. We all know how truthful the Jews are ;) :omghaha:.
Everyone who is generalizing the entire nation is a degenerate.
What about the the Palestinians who are forced to live in camps in different countries as refuges?
Arabs put them there, not Israel. By the way, those who are in camps still live much better than Bengalis.

Yes, Jews lived in the ME for thousands of years. But, they volunteered to leave that land and went to europe and then to usa to catch money with duplicity.
Jews never left Middle East. As I said they were some 3% of its population.

But, the creation has given ony pains to the local Palestinians.
On contrary. Since the creation of Israel Palestinian life standards boosted.

Sovereignty of that land lies with the Palestinian citizens of that country.
They never had a sovereignty there. According to your logic Americans should go back to Europe and hand their country to Indians.

For example, can the 88% foreign citizens of UAE claim sovereignty over 12% native Dubai citizens?
Yes of course. Dubai is racist regime that exploits foreign slaves.

@500, please don't encourage Bangladeshis. Just you replying to their posts would make them feel special and important, which they are not.
And why are you burning charal? It seems your israeli friend doesn't consider you special or important as he is not paying any heed to your post. Indians and their shameless boot-licking. :omghaha::omghaha:

And why are you burning charal for your Israeli brothers? It seems your israeli friend doesn't consider you special or important as he is not paying any heed to your post. Indians and their shameless boot-licking. :omghaha::omghaha:

Bongis Too childish for my time.

This debate has reached almost 10 pages and worst of all, Bangladesh has no interest in this debate. The only argument is perhaps a moral one, but at this stage we have bigger issues at hand. The only reason Bangladesh doesn't recognize the zionist regime is only because of big chunks of our gdp comes from the middle east. Nothing more, nothing less. Bangladesh is not rich enough to have any say or make decisions based on moral/religious arguments and even if we did, the results would be minuscule.
As it had been pointed out, the 50,000 dollar was a political move by our leader Shake Hasina to appear more attractive to the religious parties which already is too late.

This debate has reached almost 10 pages and worst of all, Bangladesh has no interest in this debate. The only argument is perhaps a moral one, but at this stage we have bigger issues at hand. The only reason Bangladesh doesn't recognize the zionist regime is only because of big chunks of our gdp comes from the middle east. Nothing more, nothing less. Bangladesh is not rich enough to have any say or make decisions based on moral/religious arguments and even if we did, the results would be minuscule.
As it had been pointed out, the 50,000 dollar was a political move by our leader Shake Hasina to appear more attractive to the religious parties which already is too late.

Not true.

BD would not recognise the Jewish entity on principle.

Countries like Malaysia and Indonesia do not recognise them either and neither are very beholden to Arabs for their economic well-being.

Whatever the failings of BD as a state, it can hold it's head up in honour at not recognising land thieves as a legitimate state.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom